College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    God damn it. I will be so pissed if Michigan State wins the Big Ten.
    Better than Ohio State....

Comment

God, Ron Zook just acts like such a douche.

Illinois D has been the reason why they are much better this year, and he celebrates on the sidelines and acts like it's his coaching that's done it. What a tool.

Comment

Ok, you're MSU and up 1 with just over a minute left and NW has 2 timeouts. Why would you score the touchdown and go ahead 8 and give the ball back? WHy not run out the clock?

Obviously, it ended up working, but I still think it was a dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          God, Ron Zook just acts like such a douche.

Illinois D has been the reason why they are much better this year, and he celebrates on the sidelines and acts like it's his coaching that's done it. What a tool.
          Most of his coaching career was as some sort of defensive coach or coordinator, you trying to say he has nothing to do with the Illinois defense?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
            How do you guys see the BCS standing looking after the week? I think if OU wins, it will look like
            1. OU
            2.Oregon
            3. LSU/Aururn

The winner of the sec game should knock Boise St out for sure.
            I agree. LSU is actually #2 in the computers. If LSU gets closer to Boise in the polls, they'll definitely jump them. Not as sure with Auburn, but they should jump them as well.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Nice knowing ya Evan. Silas Redd is the truth.
              Amen to that. I've been saying that since he showed up. He's been one of the guys I've been talking about with my fellow alum.

I like Evan and all but he can't create his own yards and Redd has the speed/power combo to do it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Great to see Ara Parseghian in the Nwn halftime, he's famous for coaching ND & used to really piss me off when he was the ABC color commenter always in ND vs. anybody games, but you have to love the old Armenian coach who's a NWn alum .

He did more for ND over a much longer time than Lou freakin Holtz ever did, but they give a lifesize bronze statue to Holtz & jack **** to Parseghian..... no justice in this world.

Holtz slobbering all over the Spartans now, have they locked up the Rose Bowl at least now?

Michigan St. vs Oklahoma for the title? Could happen if everybody else has 1 loss. And of course they screw Boise St. again.
                Last edited by LizardState; 10-23-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  Most of his coaching career was as some sort of defensive coach or coordinator, you trying to say he has nothing to do with the Illinois defense?
                  I'm saying look at how he has coached every year until now, then he hires a DC renown for turning around ****** defenses and making them good. Sure, he probably has some to do with it, but Vic Koenning saved Zook's job.

Plus, it's already been established that Zook is pretty much a douche so.

Comment

The Iowa ST. playcalling down the stretch here has been less than balsy to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      I'm saying look at how he has coached every year until now, then he hires a DC renown for turning around ****** defenses and making them good. Sure, he probably has some to do with it, but Vic Koenning saved Zook's job.

Plus, it's already been established that Zook is pretty much a douche so.
                      You're one of my favorite posters but that comment sounds sort of childish to me.

Comment

• a minute to play in Austin, 28-21 Iowa St. in a real nailbiter.....3rd & 15 from their own 5, now 4tth & 15.

Horns are sweating bullets.....

Comment

• Iowa St. wins! biggest upset today

Comment

• So far! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              a minute to play in Austin, 28-21 Iowa St. in a real nailbiter.....3rd & 15 from their own 5, now 4tth & 15.

Horns are sweating bullets.....
                              This is why we dont gamble (sort of). Doesnt say much for Nebraska i guess or for the Big-12 for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                You're one of my favorite posters but that comment sounds sort of childish to me.
                                Meh, I just really don't like the guy and never have.

Woooooo let's go Hawksssss

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information