College Gameday Thread: Week 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge stop by Sash to force 4th down.
    Big demand for safeties next April, look for Barron, Sash & Deunta Williams all to go in the 1st 2 rds.

Could Jefferson telegraph that pass any more? Jesus, he should run or hand it off.

Comment

• Gift wrapped interception for Auburn.

Comment

• Jordan Jefferson, you sir, are atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Big demand for safeties next April, look for Barron, Sash & Deunta Williams all to go in the 1st 2 rds.

Could Jefferson telegraph that pass any more? Jesus, he should run or hand it off.
          None of them are 1st round safeties

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            None of them are 1st round safeties
            Yea, and Sash really hasn't had the season to make him think about declaring. I doubt he would.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post

Sash is only a junior but he is 22. A weak safety class probably would lean him towards coming out.

Jefferson is terrible, that's all we need to say about him.

Comment

• Blatant holding on Watt on that run.

Comment

• Either Wisky's DL really isn't that good, or our OL/Adam Robinson is making them look silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Blatant holding on Watt on that run.
                    Welcome to the world of being a stud defensive lineman Mr. Watt. Please expect that every other play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      The BCS seems to be good to Boise St. so i'm not sure about them being knocked out. Ironically Boise st. is probably the only team that can beat the Quacks so be careful what you wish for.
                      I sure hope so, and i agree that BSU could beat Oregon, they have already shown the past 2 years that they arent afraid of em, or anyone for that matter. I really think they need to run up some scores but they are too classy to do it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Les Miles & his OC are morons. They s/b running behind their superior OL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          Welcome to the world of being a stud defensive lineman Mr. Watt. Please expect that every other play.
                          Haha that's what you get for playing well and getting your name out there in the media!!!!

But yea, it happens. I'm sure he will get that call more than a few times today anyways.

Comment

• So, general observation, Cam Newton does not possess a touch pass. He just threw a high laser beam to a FB about 2 yards away.

Still better than Pryor...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              I didnt see him complaining but i was, he was in a position to make the play.

Comment

• Mr. All Everything Peterson just missed tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information