Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Haha god damn Iowa's kicker is terrible
    True frosh walk on. Murray is hurt and who the **** knows with Mossbrucker. But yea, I'm not confident if we ever need a FG, or even an XP, in a close game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Every time something new comes along, it works for a while but someone eventually figures out a way to beat it. Maybe if a team has the month off to study and prepare for it after the season before the bowl game it'll happen then....but someone will eventually figure it out.
      I agree with this, but the way I see it is that Oregon has a very good chance of finishing undefeated and thus going to the championship game, where either Auburn or 'Bama will meet them I suspect. Both these teams has a defense capable of slowing down the Ducks, but they have to put on a show on offense to keep up with them still I think. The Ducks are just so ******* explosive, I'm really amazed with how good they've looked this year. I thought they would be done without Masoli, be they haven't missed a beat.

      Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

      Comment


      • Aldon Smith probably a top of the draft pick for 2012.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
          Iowa now up 24 - zip

          Who expected this?
          The Spartans' lucky streak ran out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            I love seeing morons like Will Hill act hyped up after they lay a hit in which the receiver still made the big play catch for a first down.
            That is always one of my favorites.
            Or when someone gets tackled by punter or kicker and acts excited. I would be shamed for life.

            bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              That is always one of my favorites.
              Or when someone gets tackled by punter or kicker and acts excited. I would be shamed for life.
              At least a punter/kicker tackle means the guy usually had a big return.

              When a defender acts all jacked up when making a play after a big gain/play, it's hilarious. My favorite is even better when a guy makes a normal tackle after like a 4 yard run, and goes apeshit. Congrats, guy, you did what you were supposed to!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                At least a punter/kicker tackle means the guy usually had a big return.

                When a defender acts all jacked up when making a play after a big gain/play, it's hilarious. My favorite is even better when a guy makes a normal tackle after like a 4 yard run, and goes apeshit. Congrats, guy, you did what you were supposed to!
                I like the first down sign after...every play.

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment


                • Alfonzo :(((((((
                  .......

                  Comment


                  • Luck vs Locker about 2 hours away. 50 degrees and damp in Seattle for all you gamblers.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      I like the first down sign after...every play.
                      You mean when a guy on offense gets up and does the first down sign? Yea, that one's pretty good too. Especially after a like 6 yard catch for a first.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        You mean when a guy on offense gets up and does the first down sign? Yea, that one's pretty good too. Especially after a like 6 yard catch for a first.
                        I think I like when the RB like falls forward for a yard and then celebrates

                        bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Lol Michigan DB. Herman just rips that away.

                          Comment


                          • Stanzi was pretty lucky on that one haha.

                            Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                            Comment


                            • Florida had 3 straight penalties including 12 men in the huddle, then Thompson grabs a handful of the DB, catches it on the sideline out at the 2. no flag. huh? Meyer can do no wrong.

                              Richt is going apeshit on the sidelines, lol. His job is going away.

                              The SEC: best fb & worst officiating in America since 1980. never fails.....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Razor View Post
                                Stanzi was pretty lucky on that one haha.
                                He just knows our TEs are awesome.

                                This is what happens when Norm ******* Parker comes back to the team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information