X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha Notre Dame FAIL

they lose, thanks for throwing a INT u ******* idiot, Great for Tulsa

Comment

• Why The Fukkkkkkk Would You Throw It In That Situation..what Good Does It Do? Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• grats Golden Hurricanes.

Touchdown Jesus throwing up his hands in disgust

Comment

• Jared Crick has some serious range.

Comment

• **** Nebraska is getting away with everything, numerous missed pass interference calls and Crick just ripped Gabbert's face off on a missed Face mask call.

Comment

• Notre Dame loses...

why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                Notre Dame loses...

why am I not surprised?
                Bring back Charlie.

Comment

• Great play call there Brian Kelly. You have a great kicker in range for the win. You have a true freshman QB, getting his first game due to injury to Crist. And you call a pass. gg coach.

Im not sure what is more painful, being a ND fan or being a Vikings fan. Oh yeah, im both. Somebody please shoot me.

I think I'll just watch Cam Newton to make myself feel better. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    Great play call there Brian Kelly. You have a great kicker in range for the win. You have a true freshman QB, getting his first game due to injury to Crist. And you call a pass. gg coach.

Im not sure what is more painful, being a ND fan or being a Vikings fan. Oh yeah, im both. Somebody please shoot me.

I think I'll just watch Cam Newton to make myself feel better. lol
                    Hasnt been a good week for Kelly.

Comment

• Auburns offence is insane in the membrane

Comment

• This #1 is not losing today.

Comment

• I hope William & Mary come back on this drive and win this game

Comment

• Really looking forward to Stanford @ Washington. Not too interested about the NCAAF match up but I'm really excited to see Jack Locker vs. Andrew Luck.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                              Really looking forward to Stanford @ Washington. Not too interested about the NCAAF match up but I'm really excited to see Jack Locker vs. Andrew Luck.
                              Should be a wet one, it's been raining here all day. Hopefully we'll see both guys at their best.

Comment

• If something costs Auburn this game, it'll be their Pac-10/Big-12 Defense. Can't have one of those and expect to win in the SEC. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information