No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Luck, the man who keeps you out of 3rd & long.

Luck on a keeper on 3rd & 2, round untouched for a TD, Husky stadium full of NFL scouts* today.

-----------------------------------------------------------

* Cleveland, Carolina, 9ers, Buffalo, the usual suspects

Comment

• Our defense is so terrible. Mason Foster is the only one worth a damn out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        I'm watching it on Versus. You get that channel?
        nah i dont, i wish i did....i was really looking forward to this game....damn it!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I'm watching it on Versus. You get that channel?
          channel 81 on your Comcast cable dial, usually the Golf Cahnnel (bandwidth waste :--) )

Vs. announcers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CBS' SEC crew with Lundquist

Comment

• Skov is gonna be real good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Luck better enjoy his college years, as he'll be buttraped by Devin McCourty and Darius Butler twice a year on Sundays when he becomes a Bill.

Comment

• Beastly Ko Return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                  Our defense is so terrible. Mason Foster is the only one worth a damn out there.
                  Terrible and stupid, how many times are our defensive ends going to get sucked in on any motion in the opposite direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                    Luck better enjoy his college years, as he'll be buttraped by Devin McCourty and Darius Butler twice a year on Sundays when he becomes a Bill.
                    I love Devin McCourty obviously but Luck is going to be a good one. I hope he doesn't go to the Bills though for his sake. He should pull an Eli so he would remind me of him even more.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It makes me sick that NBC wastes their programming every damn Saturday with Notre Shame when they could broadcast way better games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        I love Devin McCourty obviously but Luck is going to be a good one. I hope he doesn't go to the Bills though for his sake. He should pull an Eli so he would remind me of him even more.
                        No, I don't Luck is as big of a ***** as Eli when it comes to stuff like that. Or at least I hope not

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Terrible and stupid, how many times are our defensive ends going to get sucked in on any motion in the opposite direction.
                          Ya, no ****. Earlier I was regretting my decision to not go to the game so I could go to Bellingham for Halloween. After every play I watch, it's feeling more and more like I made the right decision.

Comment

• I would sooooo love to see a Harbaugh offense vs a Saban defense....

So many variations & permutations my head would explode

Comment

• Stanford receivers are always wide open. The Huskies should send 9 and keep 2 guys back, they cant cover anyone anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                                No, I don't Luck is as big of a ***** as Eli when it comes to stuff like that. Or at least I hope not
                                His father is a bright man as well. It wouldn't shock me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information