No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Final Verdict thing is probably the dumbest segment on espn, I just feel bad for Lou Holtz. I wonder if he even knows where he is. And Mark May is a classic A-Hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      30-22, Baylor. Robert Griffin doing a number on the Longhorns... about 3 mins to play.....

2 Texas WRs collided, Aaron Williams out cold on the field.
      Aaron Williams got knocked the **** out. He didnt try to catch himself after the hit by his own player. His arms just flew back and he fell to the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        Baylor is rapidly turning into one of the best stories in the NCAA this year. That's what happens when you find a great quarterback and recruit some speed.
        I wonder how much Baylor being in control of their own destiny in the Big XII South is helping TCU at this point. Everyone's talking about Boise State, but TCU has just stomped the **** out of everyone they've played this year...which includes some solid opponents like Oregon State and Baylor. They've only allowed more than 10 points twice. The Utah-TCU game coming up is frakking huge.

Comment

• Boise State and TCU are pretty much even. .8846 vs .8833

Beating Utah will definitely leap frog them for a decent lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            Baylor is rapidly turning into one of the best stories in the NCAA this year. That's what happens when you find a great quarterback and recruit some speed.
            so why hasnt this worked for us...
            I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
              so why hasnt this worked for us...
              Because you have Rich Rod and a ****** defense

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Because you have Rich Rod and a ****** defense
                I think if UM went with 11 defensive backs, they might be able to stop the pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                  I think if UM went with 11 defensive backs, they might be able to stop the pass.
                  Lies. They still wouldn't stop it because they wouldn't be able to field an 11-DB look.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information