No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twice the Michigan defence has fallen for that play and if that's not the sign of a poorly coached team then I do not know what is.
    "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
    17/10/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
      There was nobody within 10 yards of that receiver.
      And the fact that it was Illinois best player didn't make Michigan's defense, at any point, think "hmm...maybe we should cover that guy?"

Comment

• "look how open that guy is'

Comment

• Wow that was lucky

Comment

• Oh man, this game is a comedy of errors.

And **** you again Griese. THis is not what Big Ten football is becoming, you ass clown.

Comment

• Ridiculous.

Comment

• At this rate the game might hit 70+ points for each team.
                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• I wonder if they have to go for 2 now

Comment

• LSU in a hurryup, oh that Miles, he's crafty!

Hightower smacked him high, no body movement whatsoever, & he fell backwards.

D'onta Hightower is a 1st rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      D'onta Hightower is a 1st rounder.
                      Meh... I think Spikes is better and he was a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• You are on the 1 inch line and you are snapping the ball into shotgun. That might be the dumbest playcall ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          You are on the 1 inch line and you are snapping the ball into shotgun. That might be the dumbest playcall ever.
                          A lot these QBs don't take snaps from center anymore.....it's probably better than fumbling the exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            A lot these QBs don't take snaps from center anymore.....it's probably better than fumbling the exchange.
                            Which is a coaching failure. You're right, but it's still a failure of coaching

Comment

• Wide open again, what a surprise.
                              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• This Michigan-Illinois game makes the football Gods cry and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information