College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    A lot these QBs don't take snaps from center anymore.....it's probably better than fumbling the exchange.
    Yes, but it's still terrible play call. You have to move literally 1 inch and if you snap under center you just fall forward. Instead, you snap the ball back about 5 yards so now you have to 5 yards and 1 inch. Obviously it worked there, but still, it's illogical.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      This Michigan-Illinois game makes the football Gods cry and I love it.
      The football gods always get their way in the end. You shouldn't tempt them...

Comment

• I hate two point conversions.
        "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
        17/10/2011

Comment

• The one time Grob blitzes and it wins the game.
          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Haha...who would have thought Michigan's defense would do something worthwhile to end the game?

Comment

• McElroy threw to a covered receiver. Again this is why he won't be playing on sundays. tipped ball, INT ****.

Vs. network has Penn vs Princeton instead of TCU at Utah. really, the Ivy league, big interest there.
              Last edited by LizardState; 11-06-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• It's so sad that this is going to be seen as one of the best games of the season. It was entertaining, but 1200 yards of offense and 130 points =/= good game.

Comment

• Good God I miss the days where Michigan was not happy just to get bowl eligible giving up 65 ploints in doing so.

Comment

• weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    I'm a state.

Comment

• Well **** me sideways, we actually won. Still, can we get a guy in that knows that defense is a part of the game? If people are content being Northwestern or Minnesota, more power to you I guess.

Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        It's so sad that this is going to be seen as one of the best games of the season. It was entertaining, but 1200 yards of offense and 130 points =/= good game.
                        To idiot fans and the folks at ESPN, points = greatness. Those teams could have each played 60 minutes with no defenses on the field and it would be seen as ZOMG AWESOMENESS!!!!

Meanwhile, an epic defensive game that ends with a score of like 13-9 would seen as a snorefest.

Comment

• 3-0, LSU.

LSU QB had open receivers & can't find them. If Verne Lundquist can find them ayone can. The RG & C had double handfuls of crimson jerseys too, no flags.

Comment

• Utah's helmets are ******* awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              Utah's helmets are ******* awesome.
                              Looks like someone used the logo to wipe their ****** anus

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                To idiot fans and the folks at ESPN, points = greatness. Those teams could have each played 60 minutes with no defenses on the field and it would be seen as ZOMG AWESOMENESS!!!!

Meanwhile, an epic defensive game that ends with a score of like 13-9 would seen as a snorefest.
                                Unfortunately, I think this has something to do with the love some Michigan fans have/had for Rodriguez. They got tired of winning games 17-10 and wanted some ZOMZGZ OFENSESSS1!11!. Well, they got their wish. Personally, I'd rather keep, you know, actually WINNING games 17-10 than losing them 47-45, but maybe that's just me.
                                Last edited by ironman4579; 11-06-2010, 03:02 PM.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information