No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball is over the white line, how is that not a TD?

Yeah, TCU looks totally legit. Utah doesn't belong on the same field it looks like.

21-0 TCU.
    Gary Patterson is the best coach in Texas, Mack Brown isn't anymore. TCU sounds like they're motivated for a national title run. They're experienced, lots of seniors, & & ready.

Comment

• TCU is absolutely crushing Utah. Agreed with BB, Utah doesn't belong on the same field as TCU right now.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        ball is over the white line, how is that not a TD?

Gary Patterson is the best coach in Texas, Mack Brown isn't anymore. TCU sounds like they're motivated for a national title run. They're experienced, lots of seniors, & & ready.
        I'm really surprised Patterson is still there. He must love it because I'm sure any big schools with an opening has been offering him boatloads of money every year.

Comment

• 7-3 Bama.

Jefferson completes his 1st dn pass, 1st time in 23345 attempts. If LSU had a QB they would be awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I'm really surprised Patterson is still there. He must love it because I'm sure any big schools with an opening has been offering him boatloads of money every year.
            Perhaps the same deal as Chris Peterson with Boise State. Great situation with a good program and little to no real expectations/pressure.

And if the talk about moving to the Big East is serious, he gets all of the Texas recruiting with the benefit of an automatic BCS bid.

Still cannot believe the Big XII was not interested because they were already well represented in Texas... cannot wait for that conference to dissolve.

Comment

• Husky defense looks the best i've seen them this year. As they did last year at the end of the season they seem to be reacting to coaching.

The offense is who we thought they were.

Comment

• Still cannot believe the Big XII was not interested because they were already well represented in Texas... cannot wait for that conference to dissolve.
                The big 12 is on life support now. WAC schools leaving (Boise St) are paying $900K each to leave, that's how bad they want out of that conference.... the WAC will become loserville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  Husky defense looks the best i've seen them this year. As they did last year at the end of the season they seem to be reacting to coaching.

Hopefully they can reduce Oregon's 50 points/gm avg. SC didnt......

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    So... full of stars and great play?

That's what I keep hearing

Comment

• Utah doesn't belong on the field with TCU any day, can't believe they were ranked top 5.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Peterson stopped Julio short for a chg. Yeah if you go down underneath he goes down too, it's ingenious.

Will Peterson be the #1 overall pick b/c teams are too cheap to pay Luck or Locker gazillions?

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                          So... full of stars and great play?

That's what I keep hearing
                          Still not holding onto the ball. The rollouts are buying Price a little time but not much in the way of first downs. As a general observation Oregon isnt near as physical along the lines as Arizona and Stanford.

Comment

Peterson stopped Julio short for a chg. Yeah if you go down underneath he goes down too, it's ingenious.

Will Peterson be the #1 overall pick b/c teams are too cheap to pay Luck or Locker gazillions?
                            No. For the same reason Bradford went #1 overall. Teams who need a QB will always take one. Even though Suh was the best player, he didn't go #1

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

Peterson stopped Julio short for a chg. Yeah if you go down underneath he goes down too, it's ingenious.

With a new bargaining agreement the money they pay QBs will probably be greatly reduced. How can Buffalo not take a QB?

Comment

• Ponder is having a really nice game, his accuracy is pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information