College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Not that anyone's reading this anyway, but someone explain to me how Marc Tyler doesn't get more carries.
    I'm reading it. You know I wait for every one of your posts...
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      I'm reading it. You know I wait for every one of your posts...
      I am Sniper's Stalker, U BACK OFF!

Comment

Not that anyone's reading this anyway, but someone explain to me how Marc Tyler doesn't get more carries.
        Kiffin is notorious for RB time-shares. It's a philosophy that was instilled under Carroll and has stuck with him ever since.

Comment

• What a lame day of college football.

Purdue blows it, Indiana blows it (or, receiver blows it), Illinois blows it, Iowa State blows it, Northwestern blows it and Arizona State blows it. Many a blowing went about today. Utah vs TCU was a lame game, Stanford vs Arizona was a lame game.

Only positive was Texas getting rocked.
          Just play me, baby

Comment

Garrett Gilbert is a ******* joke. He's so ******* terrible.
            I ******* love it.

I am still a little drunk after last night's win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• It feels like the only team who is gonna for sure win their conference among the BCS leagues is Oregon in the Pac Ten. Maybe Auburn is the closest thing after that. Big Ten, Big Twelve, ACC, Big East are wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                It feels like the only team who is gonna for sure win their conference among the BCS leagues is Oregon in the Pac Ten. Maybe Auburn is the closest thing after that. Big Ten, Big Twelve, ACC, Big East are wide open.
                I'm going to say that at Cal and at OSU with Arizona at home isnt going to be easy for the Ducks.

Does anyone else find it a little odd that the Ducks dont have anyone that is going to be of any significance in the draft, LaMichael James and Jeff Maehl might get some mid round interest but that looks to be about it. In the past you had the Patrick Chungs, Jonathon Stewarts, Max Ungers and Walter Thurmond types but no this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I ******* love it.

I am still a little drunk after last night's win.
                  you were hung over, confess. I was still in that awful state after Bama blowing the lead & the game in Baton Rouge.

Many a blowing went about today.
                  Lots of blowing on Saturday in all senses of the term. How Illinois blew it in multi-OT IDK, had to be exhaustion as a big factor. How can they build a wining tradition at a losing program if they can't win the really close ones?

TAMU was the only giant killer pulling an upset, hope Brent enjoyed his celebration.

Comment

• Utah vs Alabama in a bowl game make it happen.

Comment

• No big east team has been in the top 25 since week 4. They will still receive an automatic bid to a BCS bowl and get $100 million.
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information