No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coker is apparently dozin' this IU defense.

Also, Purdue looking for the upset. I like.

Comment

Originally posted by lowlife View Post
      Coker is apparently dozin' this IU defense.

Also, Purdue looking for the upset. I like.
      Our OL is just destroying Indiana, like they should be. But yes, Coker has looked good and is really tough to bring down.

Our D on the other hand looks really pretty bad. Our DBs and LBs are playing like 10 yards off all WRs because we're scared to get beat.

And Stanzi doesn't look like the Americanzi we all know and love. Like he's rusty or something, idk, just not great touch on his throws today.

Comment

Yeah, I got gamecast. I get to see all these siq arrows and **** and I'm assuming Coker is Shonn Greening folks

Comment

We've had 4 plays inside the 10, and 3 have been terrible fades. Wtf. Coker is avg. 8 ypc.

Ughhh we're gonna settle for another FG. Wtf offensive playcall, get your head out of your ass KOK.

Comment

Denard for another long TD pass on 4th and 3 of all times. What is going on?

Comment

Lulz, Vanderbilt can't do anything right. They get a three-and-out, but recover the punt that bounces off a Gator. Then they have a six-and-out, and fake the field goal and completely blow the fake.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Hahahaha Miami

Comment

Chappell stood there like a dummy. Terrible.

Comment

Maryland pick 6. Super bad freshman throw by Morris in the middle of the field. Never saw Wujciak. 14-6 Maryland. I wonder where Randy is gonna be the DC at next year.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      Maryland pick 6. Super bad freshman throw by Morris in the middle of the field. Never saw Wujciak. 14-6 Maryland. I wonder where Randy is gonna be the DC at next year.
                      I'd still rather have Morris playing at this point. I don't think Jacory makes that last first down to Hank. Not enough arm or pocket presence.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Denard has looked awful passing today. He just missed a guy wide open for a first down because he threw it way behind. Even the last TD was thrown behind and the WR made a nice play to reach back and grab it.

Comment

Is Coker really the backup RB for Iowa? He's having himself a great game.

Comment

The Michigan defenders celebrate getting a stop on 3rd down like they've just won the Rose Bowl.
                            "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                            17/10/2011

Comment

Great job by Miami to answer back. Stephen Morris stood in the pocket and go drilled and still made a great throw to Byrd. Mike James TD finishes the drive. Extra point is blocked, 2nd missed XP of the game. WTF.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                                Is Coker really the backup RB for Iowa? He's having himself a great game.
                                Yes, he's a true frosh backup. Adam Robinson didn't travel as he got a concussion last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information