No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ******* joke. They called a facemask on Spence on the FF/TD, Spence barely touched anyone on the play and it definitely wasn't on another player. What a god damn joke.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Is it normal to have a kicker that cannot consistently kick it past the 10 yard line on kick offs?

Comment

• James Morris has like 5 pass deflections today, all about 15 yards deep. Beast.

Comment

• Apparently Miami players aren't allowed to touch Maryland players. 7th holding flag of the game.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Haha we're gonna lose. Our defense is terrible today and Indiana is just marching down field with 6-8 yard passes. This is pathetic.

Comment

• On 3rd and 7, why would you play your corners 15 yards off the ball? Am I taking crazy pills?

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                On 3rd and 7, why would you play your corners 15 yards off the ball? Am I taking crazy pills?
                Hey Iowa does it and they usually have a good D. It must be a good game plan...

Ahhhh 4th down and 10 here for Indiana inside the 20 with 35 seconds left...

Indiana will pass down to the 1 yard line after we play 20 yards off all WRs.

Comment

• hahahahahh holyyyyy shitt t he dropped it he dropped it

omgggggggg

Comment

• Nuts nuts nuts

Comment

• You are the luckiest team in teh entire world Iowa. You deserve to lose this game and it took a wide open WR in the final seconds to drop a GW TD to win vs. a terrible team. **** you all.

Comment

• Why did the announcers think there was any chance that was a catch? He wasn't even touching the ball at the end of the play, but they were acting like it was a legit challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Why did the announcers think there was any chance that was a catch? He wasn't even touching the ball at the end of the play, but they were acting like it was a legit challenge.
                          If you looked in the corner of the screen, it says Big Ten Network. That should answer all questions.

Comment

• In what unusual fashion will Michigan lose this?

Comment

• Tate>Denard

Comment

• Has Denard finished a game this season? Or a Big Ten game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information