No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Awful playcall by Zook. Michigan might win this in regulation...

Comment

• Touchdown Leonard Hankerson!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• NC State's The Coaching, QB Play, Special Teams, and Defense after the 1st quarter made me cry today.

And what the **** is it with the announcers sucking Russell Wilson's genitals when he had one of his worst games ever. Ever. It was awful.

Even Russel can usually get more yardage with his legs and not make that many bad throws.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Stephen Morris!!!!!!!!
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• LEONARD HANKERSON TD!!!!! What a throw by Morris!!!! Miami takes the lead with 37 seconds left!

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Morris played like a SR. today. 9 tackles, 4 deflections, 1 TFL, he's going to be something else.

I'm just happy we snuck away with this one.

Northwestern should feel our wrath.

Comment

• Stephen>Jacory

Comment

• And take that back about Tate, he sucks.

Comment

• Hahahaha Michigan.

Man, at least this game is entertaining to make up for the giant turd in the Iowa game.

Comment

• Damn a Taterception. Why does Robinson get hurt every game?????

Comment

• If this goes to OT, the game may never end.

Comment

• I would have tried to at least run the ball once there at the end instead of kneeling. Break a tackle or 10 (it is Michigan) and see what happens.

Comment

• Julio vs Peterson time!

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Just got back from the Vandy/Florida game which I left at half-time. I really do wonder why Vanderbilt football is in the SEC.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• There was nobody within 10 yards of that receiver.
                                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information