No announcement yet.

Auburn/Cam Newton under NCAA investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting to be like the steroid issue for me in baseball. Everyone does it so I really don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
      NCAA? If the kid actually had his hand out like this alleges, **** him.
      To be fair, Bama fans are giving Auburn & Newton just as much consideration for innocent until proven guilty as the War Eagles gave the Tide in their last probation.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! :--D

So Mr. Heisman Hopeful won't be making the trip to Tuscaloosa with his new team after all.......that sucking sound you hear is Newton kssing his Heisman goodbye.

Remember, this guy was the one with a stolen laptop at Florida & threw it out the window when the cops were coming up the athletic dorm stairwell.... allegedly.

Comment

newton is eligible to play...

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

article from new york times

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/05/sp...=nytimessports
          Last edited by critesy; 11-04-2010, 08:27 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

So, you say Kenny Rogers is behind it all?

RAISED ON THE DAIRY, BITCHES!!!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Sorry critesy, but eligible =/= innocent. Especially at this point in time. It could mean that A. there isn't enough to "convict" yet or B. Auburn doesn't want to declare him ineligible yet.

Either way, it doesn't mean everything is ok...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Sorry critesy, but eligible =/= innocent. Especially at this point in time. It could mean that A. there isn't enough to "convict" yet or B. Auburn doesn't want to declare him ineligible yet.

Either way, it doesn't mean everything is ok...yet.
                Yeah, no kidding. Talk about cherry picking some hope :)

I mean, the MSU guys turned the info in last year. I think people are just starting to talk because 1) The NCAA hasn't released anything yet and 2) Auburn and Cam are on a tear right now.

Hopefully the NCAA moves sooner rather than later. But they are slower than molasses on a winter day. Auburn will get their season wiped in about 5 years, ala USC.

Comment

Newton being eligible means zip. Maybe there was legitimate reason Kiffin backed off of recruiting him to Tennessee after all.

Either way, this may very well end his Heisman hopes. I don't think the trust wants another Bush situation. Not that they're the voters but...
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Newton being eligible means zip. Maybe there was legitimate reason Kiffin backed off of recruiting him to Tennessee after all.

Either way, this may very well end his Heisman hopes. I don't think the trust wants another Bush situation. Not that they're the voters but...
                    Precisely. I don't think it means he's guilty or not guilty, but it definitely doesn't mean he is absolutely innocent. It just means they don't want/have to "suspend" him yet.

And yea, even if before the vote he's found to have done nothing wrong, I really think the Heisman voters will shy away from voting for him just because if anything comes out later down the road. I would bet they play it safe.

Comment

LSUFreek is a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post

LSUFreek is a genius.
                        bahahaha i laughed pretty damn hard.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I want to meet LSUFreek and thank him for being the greatest artist alive.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            I would bet they play it safe.
                            Denard Robinson is a pretty safe pick! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              Denard Robinson is a pretty safe pick! :D
                              He definitely should be top 3.

Comment

JJB, does this increase Newton's swagger factor?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information