Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auburn/Cam Newton under NCAA investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    you can kinda keep up to date with things with this..

    http://twitter.com/JHokanson


    RIP, Sean Taylor.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      That guy is an atrocious writer, even if you discount that abortion of an article I just read. His opinion shouldn't be given any credibility.
      he is horrible, yesterday he wrote an article a complete 360 from this and signed off as SMU. and now he brings this.


      RIP, Sean Taylor.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by critesy View Post
        he is horrible, yesterday he wrote an article a complete 360 from this and signed off as SMU. and now he brings this.
        A complete 360 would mean he wrote a similar article...

        Comment


        • #64
          Also, why do I want to keep up to date with "information" from an Auburn writer? Wouldn't that be kind of pointless? Don't I want to keep up to date from an unbiased source?

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            If Kellen Moore wins the Heisman I will shoot myself.
            What do you have against his greatness at Boise State .Hes done a great deal there as a small type QB player and well deserve the Heisman as much as Newton does if not MORE . If Boise State gets in the National Title game and WINS he should get the trophy .Honestly Newton has a great deal in Auburn but isn't quiet the QB just yet .He is a runner still . I would give him the trophy is he was a RB for the team but as a hybrid QB not quiet yet .

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
              What do you have against his greatness at Boise State .Hes done a great deal there as a small type QB player and well deserve the Heisman as much as Newton does if not MORE . If Boise State gets in the National Title game and WINS he should get the trophy .Honestly Newton has a great deal in Auburn but isn't quiet the QB just yet .He is a runner still . I would give him the trophy is he was a RB for the team but as a hybrid QB not quiet yet .
              Kellen Moore is not the most outstanding player in the country.

              If he was, he wouldn't have the same stats as Ricky Stanzi against weaker competition.

              The Heisman is not the MVP.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                A complete 360 would mean he wrote a similar article...
                true, 180.. you catch my drift

                Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                Also, why do I want to keep up to date with "information" from an Auburn writer? Wouldn't that be kind of pointless? Don't I want to keep up to date from an unbiased source?
                youre absolutely right, its not like hes re tweeting the AP press or espn writers. or even re-capping live interviews with kenny rogers and etc.


                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                Comment


                • #68
                  NCAA is going after his father's bank statements.

                  Is that serious enough? Maybe they think some $ changed hands?

                  But you're right about it not affecting his draft chances, I don't think the pros give a rat's.....However there will be questions asked at the Combine by all teams interested, he better be well coached on his answers.

                  Better than what he told Jim Rome in his radio interview that Rome replayed yesterday:

                  "My next move will be a business decision..." (alarm bell rings) wrong answer Cam, that one could come back to haunt you.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    "My next move will be a business decision..." (alarm bell rings) wrong answer Cam, that one could come back to haunt you.
                    Wow. More fuel to the fire.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Reportedly, Newton cheated at Florida academically.

                      True or not, this has no bearing on his eligibility at Auburn, but there's a lot of smoke around this kid

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        As a huge Auburn fan, i hate to read this because all it does is rain on the parade of doing great. Its just so bad to be number 2 and feel like your QB wont win the Heisman or you wont go to the national championship, like its not enough. I agree with "Wonderbredd" he is a ton of smoke around him. But that was at Florida so i mean it shouldn't have an effect on his Heisman chances. But it does anyway. Honestly but sadly its to the point where your guilty till proven innocent and when its all said and done when he does win the Heisman and we win the National Championship its gonna be a huge asterisk by it. Quite frankly i am pissed the f**k off that this is happening. Unbiasedly or not I'm starting to believe it is a character attack. Granted i have no proof and my opinion my be bias but i mean i bet he did cheat at Florida. at Florida he sounded like a dumb ass. But i don't think he was paid to go to Auburn from the bottom of my heart and gut feeling. I really hope i am right and this is all over hyped media bull s**t.
                        San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowls
                        Auburn Tigers: 2 National Championships

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I guess I'm one of the few but I don't listen to any of this crap and could care less about any of these accusations unless he is deemed ineligible from school. Unless that happens I remain a big fan of Newton and still pray for an Oregon vs Auburn title game, that would be so epic, like 55-50 or something.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            ESPN is saying that Cam Newton and his dad admitted in phone conversations that it would take money to get Cam. If true, Auburn is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              The Heisman is not the MVP.
                              Even if it were, Kellen Moore wouldn't be winning it.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Hear these allegations of cheating in academics?

                                I have no doubt he has. Most kids do, myself included. No shame in it.
                                Just play me, baby

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information