Auburn/Cam Newton under NCAA investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
    Hear these allegations of cheating in academics?

I have no doubt he has. Most kids do, myself included. No shame in it.
    No shame in it?

Comment

This is VERY telling if it is true and provides even more evidence against Newton.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5786315
      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I feel bad for him. 21 years old and he has the entire world trying to take him down. He's a victim whether he's ever proven guilty. That's the worst part of the system.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          I feel bad for him. 21 years old and he has the entire world trying to take him down. He's a victim whether he's ever proven guilty. That's the worst part of the system.
          I don't.

He's got an amazing talent and the potential to make some serious cash in the NFL. Only person who will stop him is himself.
          Just play me, baby

Comment

Victim if this is all false.

If true than I might feel a little bit bad for him, because it looks like his dad may have screwed him like Rev did to Marcus Dupree.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Sounds like a lot of "if trues" so far.

God, the SEC is really made up of a bunch of tattle telling 15 year old girls. And I'm a huge SEC fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                Hear these allegations of cheating in academics?

I have no doubt he has. Most kids do, myself included. No shame in it.
                No shame? Are you ******* kidding me?

They caught him cheating 3 times, he was facing expulsion then transferred very suddenly to Blinn JC. Who knows how many times he actually cheated. Even Meyer & Florida with their program full of miscreants booted him as soon as they heard about it, you cannot defend cheating in academics.

Expulsion serious enough? No shame in that?

Too late to do anything about it now but it builds the fire higher & heat hotter on him. Auburn is getting closer to a no-win situation here, if the win a NC with him, it's tainted whether the NCAA takes action now or later against Newton. If the NCAA drops the hammer before this season ends, their chances at a national title are diminished by > half.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  No shame? Are you ******* kidding me?

They caught him cheating 3 times, he was facing expulsion then transferred very suddenly to Blinn JC. Who knows how many times he actually cheated. Even Meyer & Florida with their program full of miscreants booted him as soon as they heard about it, you cannot defend cheating in academics.

Expulsion serious enough? No shame in that?
                  Yeah, that line of thought shocked and saddened me as well.

Comment

So if schools can get death penalty for lack of institutional control, what happens when the organizational body (SEC) lacks oversight?

Comment

Vegas just stopped taking bets on Georgia/Auburn. Something is up...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                        Vegas just stopped taking bets on Georgia/Auburn. Something is up...
                        An Iowa St. fan (random, I know) on their board just said in Dallas a radio station is "reporting" that the NCAA is preparing to rule Cam inelligible.

Not very reliable, but goes along with Vegas stopping bets.

Comment

Chizik said in an SEC conference call that Newton is playing against Georgia.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

O NOEZ!!!!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                              No shame in it?
                              You never cheated in school? lets not lie

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                                You never cheated in school? lets not lie
                                Just to clarify, you can still do something and be shameful for it. Just because someone cheated doesn't mean it's ok/not shameful necessarily.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information