Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Discuss all week 11 games.

Crappy games all week starting tonight. Pitt/UCONN Thursday then Boise/Idaho Friday.

Iowa/Northwestern, Indiana/Wisconsin, USF/Louisville, and Ole Miss/Tennessee are the early games. Utah/Notre Dame, UGA/Auburn, PSU/OSU, TT/Oklahoma, VT/UNC and SDSU/TCU are the afternoon games. Miss State/Bama, South Carolina/UF, Oregon/Cal, Okie State/Texas, USC/Zona and Clemson/FSU are the night games. Nevada/Fresno State is on late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Beat Florida State [X]
    Beat VT [ ]
    Beat N.C. State [ ]
    Beat Duke [ ]
    PROFIT [ ]

Comment

if auburn beats georgia they clinch the west in the SEC, going to be so intense. georgia has won 4 in a row i believe against AU.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Texas A&M @ Baylor

I might have hope, now. If we win this, we're one step closer to winning the South, or at least going to the Cotton Bowl.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

im sure im the only one watching but this fog bowl is funny and then some idiot fires a cannon on a td that didnt happen now nobody can see anything lol, and thursday night cbs college sports ecu/uab if for no other reason tune in to watch dwayne harris own the souls of the innocent! :)
          edit:this is gettin me weak the visibility is so terrible they cant get a call right to save their lives

Comment

this Miami (OH)/BGSU game is hilarious. you can't see ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Ole Miss/UT this weekend..can't go to Knoxville because I have a ton of **** to do, but if the result is anything like last year's then that will be a good enough prize.

Comment

What a pathetic slate of games this week.

I'll be watching Iowa/Northwestern, Georgia/Auburn and Arizona/USC.
                Just play me, baby

Comment

Um I thought Nev was playing BSU not fresno ? Looking forward to the UF game hopefully we can pull it together on spot light again . GO gators !!

Nope my bad they play Idaho . Will be a blow out by half time boo .

Comment

For some reason I like UGA to upset Auburn this weekend

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      For some reason I like UGA to upset Auburn this weekend
                      With all of the crap going on and with the way that Georgia has been playing as of late, I actually think they have a better chance than Bama at upsetting Auburn.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

If it was in Georgia, I'd be feeling it. Going to be tough with Auburn at home still, but it will be a very close game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Watching Alabama @Miss St. to specifically chk. out OTs Derek Sherrod & James Carpenter.

Sherrod, like Solder & Love to some extent is gathering buzz as he draft gets closer & could leapfrog Carimi &/or Costanzo if they continue their suckage..... is he really tough as train smoke :D Solder's HC getting canned this wk. hopefully won't affect him draftwise too much, playing for the Buffs he hasn't had a lot of national exposure.

TCU plays San Diego St. & should blow them out. Frogs QB Andy Dalton gathering Heisman buzz after they thrashed Utah in Salt Lake City, he's had 2 national games this yr. & that could only help.

3,800 posts & still rolling.
                          Last edited by LizardState; 11-11-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            Watching Alabama @Miss St. to specifically chk. out OTs Derek Sherrod & James Carpenter.

Sherrod, like Solder & Love to some extent is gathering buzz as he draft gets closer & could leapfrog Carimi &/or Costanzo if they continue their suckage..... is he really tough as train smoke :D Solder's HC getting canned this wk. hopefully won't affect him draftwise too much, playing for the Buffs he hasn't had a lot of national exposure.

TCU plays San Diego St. & should blow them out. Frogs QB Andy Dalton gathering Heisman buzz after they thrashed Utah in Salt Lake City, he's had 2 national games this yr. & that could only help.

3,800 posts & still rolling.
                            Bama have really struggled to rush the passer this year. I think they have something like 13/14 sacks on the year. Although Sherrod will be going up against Dareus so it should be a good barometer of where he's at.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

I do have the feeling that A.J. Green is going to send the Tigers to bed with a 10-1 record on Saturday night.

Predictions coming later.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information