No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn with the onsides kick to start the 2nd half. They recovered but it's being reviewed to make sure it went 10 yards....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Auburn with the onsides kick to start the 2nd half. They recovered but it's being reviewed to make sure it went 10 yards....
      pretty sure it didnt but not sure enough that it could be overturned (plus SEC refs and auburn at home and all)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
        pretty sure it didnt but not sure enough that it could be overturned (plus SEC refs and auburn at home and all)
        It was one of those where I think it was going to stand with whichever was called on the field. Not enough to overturn.

Oh, and Auburn is Auburn again.

Comment

• Durham with the most unreal catch of the season

- No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• And Auburn's defense is Auburn's defense again too......they look like crap.

Comment

• So at this point what is gonna happen if Auburn some how loses here . Does Boise / TCU jump them still ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                So at this point what is gonna happen if Auburn some how loses here . Does Boise / TCU jump them still ?
                they jump them at first, quesstion is does Auburn jump them again when they beat Bama & the winner of the UF/Scar game

- No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

they jump them at first, quesstion is does Auburn jump them again when they beat Bama & the winner of the UF/Scar game
                  If something like that happens, it's possible. I'm about as anti-BCS as they come and I would love to see Boise and/or TCU make the NC game to give the dumbest system in the world a big middle finger, but I can't shake this feeling that even if they both go undefeated, they're going to get jumped at the end.

Comment

If something like that happens, it's possible. I'm about as anti-BCS as they come and I would love to see Boise and/or TCU make the NC game to give the dumbest system in the world a big middle finger, but I can't shake this feeling that even if they both go undefeated, they're going to get jumped at the end.
                    I thought for a while TCU had a point, if only for their margins of victory but after seeing how bad utah was in person it put those wins in perspective, just a down year for the MWC

- No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I thought for a while TCU had a point, if only for their margins of victory but after seeing how bad utah was in person it put those wins in perspective, just a down year for the MWC
                      Judging just by the competition isn't right though.... If they had barely beat Utah and then Utah was exposed as a bad team, I could see it. But they butt raped Utah. It's exactly what you want to see a championship contender do to a bad team.

Comment

Judging just by the competition isn't right though.... If they had barely beat Utah and then Utah was exposed as a bad team, I could see it. But they butt raped Utah. It's exactly what you want to see a championship contender do to a bad team.
                        Ow I agree they buttraped pretty much every opponent (closest win is by 9 against oregon state I believe) but the point is that I thought they buttraped a fairly good team, whilst I now know that utah is pretty bad (that being said, if the utah-ND game is being played 100 times this result would probably be the most lopsided (lobsided?) of them all)

- No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• And....Fairley makes a dumb play with the Roughing the Passer...

Comment

And....Fairley makes a dumb play with the Roughing the Passer...
                            only good defensive player by auburn screwing things up. O/U must be about 100 points now ;)

- No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• murray showing some great signs, gonna be a very good one down the road

- No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• AJ Green is never not open.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information