No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and as for looking in the future...SCAR is still stacked next year. Lattimore is bound to be an early heisman favorite.
    Lattimore = 2010's Richardson, speed, power, hardnose type who runs over people, what else do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Lattimore = 2010's Richardson, speed, power, hardnose type who runs over people, what else do you want?
      2011 Richardson is gonna be ******* scary.

I also expect Dyer to break out next year(even though hes been very impressive this year) with Cam gone

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        lol. It was so pointless, too. The game was in hand. Spurrier hasnt loved a player like Lattimore in a long time. He's not one to throw around compliments and he gushes over the guy. Spurrier doesnt even recognize our other Rbs.

They're going to have to get smarter with his carries in the future. Then again, three years and he's out. But like I said before, I dont see them going Ray Rice with him. I hope not, at least.

Oh and as for looking in the future...SCAR is still stacked next year. Lattimore is bound to be an early heisman favorite. SCAR staying relevant enough for him to win it, that's another story.
        He's a fantastic player. A lot of credit must go to your line too, but Lattimore certainly makes the most of it. He's going to be a good pro.

That said, yes I'm not sure Spurrier is aware that you have other running backs. He just hands off to this kid 30+ times a game. I'm not sure he's going to last 3 years at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Should be a good game. I think SCar takes it.
          assuming the Good South Carolina shows up, it is a fantastic match up for the Gamecocks.

Lattimore's 50 or 60 carries can control the clock while Jeffery should dominate Auburn's less than stellar secondary.

And the South Carolina defense should be able to get pressure on Newton

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            assuming the Good South Carolina shows up, it is a fantastic match up for the Gamecocks.

Lattimore's 50 or 60 carries can control the clock while Jeffery should dominate Auburn's less than stellar secondary.

Alshon should have a solid game although hopefully not as good as Greens this week.

and uh ya...No one can stop Cam Newton not LSU, not Georgia, not Bama.

(except maybe the NCAA)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              I'm becoming a bigger believer in his pro prospects the more I watch him. He really isn't that far off...he's made some ridiculous throws in this game with zip and accuracy and he barely had to put anything into them.

I'd personally still take Luck or Locker before Newton, but if those two are gone and I'm picking for a team in the middle of the first round...I might go Newton over Mallett.
              Isn't he already a pro? :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                McElroy INT to MLB White --- White hurts himself on the play.

Hugh Green sighting! Back to the days of Pitt recruiting Pahokee, FL & Mississippi players under Flowers.
                And Bo was at the Auburn game, lending support for the poor Tigers i'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post

We get gashed by spread offenses with athletic Qbs. Newton will kill us again...but our offense should be equally formidable, it should be a good game, like the last time they played.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• i think auburn will shut down lattimore again and just let garcia pick em apart till (hopefully) he makes a mistake.

i also love how every big game auburn has been in this year, majority of this board picks them lose, everytime.

45-35 auburn.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• It will either be a good close game or an Auburn blow out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        It will either be a good close game or an Auburn blow out.
                        I hope SCAR & Lattimore pounds them into a substance resembling silly-putty.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information