No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else see that bray to hunter tip drill touchdown pass?
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Not a good start for Miami's tackling
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Hankerson is a thoroughbred
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

GT is getting absolutely blown off the ball

Comment

I like persa as a QB

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Clayborn is getting held more than a skinny white guy in prison.

Comment

GT with a huge offsides on 4th and 4 on a FG attempt. UM makes them pay, Berry punches it in. 14-0 UM, 4 minutes left in the first.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Orlando Franklin is having a hell of a football game so far. Probably the best I've ever seen him.

I don't know how you can go back to Harris at this point, which sucks, because it will probably cost us Teddy B. Morris looks like the real deal. Great arm.

Comment

White Chocolate Colin McCarthy brings a fumble back to the barn. Don't think they can overturn it. Gonna be 21-0 Miami. This team looks great today.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                      White Chocolate Colin McCarthy brings a fumble back to the barn. Don't think they can overturn it. Gonna be 21-0 Miami. This team looks great today.
                      Bailey ripped the RBs arm off to force the fumble.

And Teddy can come here and play WR, Morris is gonna need a #1.

Rabblerabblerabble no fumble **** you refs.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Never underestimate the ineptitude of ACC officials. Horrible overturn. Still 14-0.

Comment

Denarius moore should be shooting up draft boards. Tyler bray is gonna be a great one.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                            Never underestimate the ineptitude of ACC officials. Horrible overturn. Still 14-0.
                            dude was clearly down, good overturn

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

This officiating group is absolutely horrendous. Take 10 minutes, make the wrong call, now they spot the ball wrong, and there's another review. These guys should be fired as soon as they get into the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                                dude was clearly down, good overturn
                                You need to get your eyesight checked if you think that ball wasn't coming out before his knee hit the ground, pal. It may have still been rolling around in the area of his hands, but that ball was loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information