No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I thought we could win this game but i didn't think it would be a blowout.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
      You need to get your eyesight checked if you think that ball wasn't coming out before his knee hit the ground, pal. It may have still been rolling around in the area of his hands, but that ball was loose.
      They never rule it a fumble if the ball is not really loose yet, you dont need to have it rocksolid, just need to have proper contact with it. You need your memory checked apparently

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Second ******* week in a row refs have taken a TD away from UMs defense. Such ********.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
          They never rule it a fumble if the ball is not really loose yet, you dont need to have it rocksolid, just need to have proper contact with it. You need your memory checked apparently
          So, you can run around with the ball not secured? Does this make any sense? I've seen that play called a fumble 98 times out of 100. That was a fumble. It was close, but it was a fumble.
          Last edited by djp; 11-13-2010, 01:01 PM.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Iowa finally realizes they are playing Northwestern, not OSU. TD on their first 2 drives of the 2nd half, latest being a 70 yarder to DJK. 17-7 Hawks.

Comment

Leonard Hankerson 79 yard TD!!!!!! Tied Michael Irvin for the single season school record with 11!

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Wow, I didn't know Hankerson had wheels like that.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Anyone who says Leonard Hankerson is too slow to be a top 2 round pick, the defense would like to introduce exhibit A into evidence. He just dusted everybody.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

So many missed tackles. >_<

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Smith has to fall on the ball there. Huge, HUGE turnover.

Comment

Travis Benjamin with a huge catch on 3rd down, going up and getting it. Now he just needs to catch the easy ones.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Stephen Morris has a ******* rifle.

Mike James punches it in! 3rd Cane with a rushing TD today.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Guy just took a helmet straight to the ballsack. Hope hes not going to lose a teste after that one.

Comment

GTs QB is gonna have nightmares about Colin McCarthy for a while.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Janzen jackson with the rippin and the tearin. The rippin and the tearin.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information