College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia Tech's punter is no Matt Bosher
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Lamar Miller is gonna be soooooo good.

MIKE JAMES BABY! Oh my goodness they are gonna be so sick next year.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

The Triple Whipple Option Attack!!!
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Colin McCarthy is a baaaaaaad man.

Berry fumbled on 4th and goal from the 1 last drive, how about we get into the endzone after running all over them this drive.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Why is this Wisc Indiana game on, 76-13....

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Anyone else as impressed as I am with Dan Persa? I don't know about pro potential but he's looking damn good against Iowa today. Spot on with a lot of his passes and the athleticism is a nice plus too.

Comment

lol @ GT trying to pass the ball

Comment

I jinxed him.....injured after throwing a TD pass....

Comment

Sean Spence for AA.

No fumbling offense!

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Time to see what Ricky Stanzi is made of here. Needs 80 yards and a TD.

Comment

Well, it looks like the Michigan defense (and no, I'm not kidding) just saved Rod's job. Barring embarrassing performances against Ohio State and in the bowl, we're likely going to have to suffer through this for one more season.

Comment

I was wondering why I haven't heard of Dan Persa.. But then it just hit me that this is the first time in a long time where i get to watch college football lol. Dan Persa is the man!

Comment

Now the question becomes Morris vs Jacory. All logic says Morris, but the staff knows starting Morris over a healthy Harris probably means losing Teddy.

Comment

Q: How badly is Wisconsin beating Indiana?

A: We're playing Mike Tice's kid at quarterback

Comment

I question whether Iowa knows what a 2 minute offense is or not...crossing routes that take more seconds off the clock than yards they pick up shouldn't be part of one that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information