Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Brown is a beast.

Comment

Justin Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AJ Green with a nice TD

Comment

Murray deep to Green on 4th and 1 for the TD!!!!

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I know the Buckeyes are going to kick our ass in two weeks, but until then I'm greatly enjoying Pryor's inability to throw even a remotely catchable ball half of the time. Dude can't complete a six-yard out to a wide open receiver, yet some people still think NFL teams are going to draft him in the first or second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              AJ Green with a nice TD
              He's something else, sort of leaves his feet to catch the ball but who cares. Probably a luxury your Lions cant afford wouldnt you say.

On a differant note this Penn State QB is carving up the OSU secondary.

Comment

Matt McGloin FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, McGloin is marching Penn State down the field without much resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    Yeah, McGloin is marching Penn State down the field without much resistance.
                    Cameron Heyward has become almost non existant lately.

Comment

• Auburn playing like complete and utter crap in every phase of the game. Drops, penalties, can't play defense....now they failed to down a punt inside the 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        Auburn playing like complete and utter crap in every phase of the game. Drops, penalties, can't play defense....now they failed to down a punt inside the 5.
                        Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch.

Comment

• Start up the "Should a 1 loss big conference school get in over TCU and Boise" talk.

Auburn is pathetically bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            He's something else, sort of leaves his feet to catch the ball but who cares. Probably a luxury your Lions cant afford wouldnt you say.

On a differant note this Penn State QB is carving up the OSU secondary.
                            I was typing a reply as he just made another smooth TD catch. I'd take him in the top ten, BPA. Lions wouldn't reach for need in the top ten.

Comment

• Green is the best WR prospect since Calvin, and the most polished since Larry. He looks like a man amongst boys against that Auburn secondary.

Comment

• Looks like the distractions have gotten to AU.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information