No announcement yet.

Demar Dorsey = Milk Carton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Demar Dorsey will be playing at Grand Rapids Community College.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011021...sey=nav%7Chead

If find it interesting that he is going to play up here in Michigan, I guess he really does want to get his life turned around. If he gets his act together I wouldn't mind seeing him at Michigan. Before anybody criticizes me for saying that, I am fully aware of his past.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
      Looks like Demar Dorsey will be playing at Grand Rapids Community College.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011021...sey=nav%7Chead

If find it interesting that he is going to play up here in Michigan, I guess he really does want to get his life turned around. If he gets his act together I wouldn't mind seeing him at Michigan. Before anybody criticizes me for saying that, I am fully aware of his past.
      I don't believe sh*t until it stinks......He has to play a down for me to buy into it.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
      Newton
      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
      Barely literate +5 swagger
      Thief +15 swagger
      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
      Big, average speed -3 swagger
      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
      Total Swagger: 62
      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
        I don't believe sh*t until it stinks......He has to play a down for me to buy into it.
        We'll see if he really does go through with it, I am hoping he does since he has a lot of talent and was letting it go to waste.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Dorsey has the talent to be a star prospect, but I'm tired of keep hearing he is enrolling at a school & never do. Just the thought of this irritates me, because I have the feeling it will be something else to come up to hold him back.

Newton
          Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Demar won't ever play at Michigan, regardless of how he does at GRCC. With that said, I am really glad to hear that he's trying to turn his life around. A lot of people aren't real familiar with some of the details in regards to his background growing up. To say that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd is a MASSIVE understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Demar won't ever play at Michigan, regardless of how he does at GRCC. With that said, I am really glad to hear that he's trying to turn his life around. A lot of people aren't real familiar with some of the details in regards to his background growing up. To say that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd is a MASSIVE understatement.
              Enlighten us all about his background.

Newton
              Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Do we officially write him off now that he does not create any buzz?

Newton
                Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Working...
                X