X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Dorsey = Milk Carton

What happend to Demar Dorsey AKA "MR. NO FLY ZONE"

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

He was originally suppose to enroll at Louisville after being denied to Michigan, but never showed up at Louisville. I do know that he signed a LOI to a junior college before Michigan denied him just for a backup plan. But I haven't heard if he has actually played at that junior college.

Here is a article on it, but it doesn't really tell you much more then I did.
    http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spor...ar_dorsey.html
    Last edited by Silver & Blue; 11-12-2010, 01:11 PM.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
      He was originally suppose to enroll at Louisville after being denied to Michigan, but never showed up at Louisville. I do know that he signed a LOI to a junior college before Michigan denied him just for a backup plan. But I haven't heard if he has actually played at that junior college.

Here is a article on it, but it doesn't really tell you much more then I did.
      http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spor...ar_dorsey.html
      Thanks man I really appreciate the info.......I knew that he had tryed to enroll at Louisville. I'm trying to figure out where he is now. In the Under Armour game he showed me "PROMISE" of a potential future 1st rounder if he could convert those cover skills to the collegiate level.

Newton
      Thief +15 swagger

Comment

No problem, after doing some more research I found the Fort Scott community college football roster (the backup college for Dorsey) and I looked through the whole thing and he is no where to be found.

http://www.fortscott.edu/athletics/football/roster.aspx

Believe me, I am just as curious as you are to figure out what happened to him. It would be nice if someone asked Denard about him since they are cousins. I was pretty mad when Michigan denied him and I had a good reason to be if you look at our cornerbacks this year.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

I guess he will go in the BEST THAT NEVER WAS category......SMDH

Newton
          Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Happens too often, 80% of the time when kids don't qualify they never end up making it to the big time. Apparently it takes too much discipline to put the work in and stay clean for 2 years of JC.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
              Happens too often, 80% of the time when kids don't qualify they never end up making it to the big time. Apparently it takes too much discipline to put the work in and stay clean for 2 years of JC.
              If he doesn't get it together and get back on the field all I can say is what a waste of pure talent.

Newton
              Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Could he be a prep school?

Comment

the kid couldn't even get into Louisville and apparently doesn't have the discipline to go to a JUCO. I wonder if all those bright bulbs in the Michigan messageboard universe will be sending apology emails to the Admissions Office.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                    the kid couldn't even get into Louisville and apparently doesn't have the discipline to go to a JUCO. I wonder if all those bright bulbs in the Michigan messageboard universe will be sending apology emails to the Admissions Office.
                    O let do it?

Comment

I'm gonna find him and bring him here

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        I'm gonna find him and bring him here
                        Bring him to the starting FS spot on Michigan's defense instead. kthxbai.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                          I've had classes with a few guys from the football team and half of them were dumb as a rock. The amount of resources given to college athletes in order to pass classes is ridiculous.

Comment

Should have gone to UNC. Carolina could have got him "tutors"
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              Should have gone to UNC. Carolina could have got him "tutors"
                              Should have gone to Auburn. At least he could've gotten paid before he failed to qualify.

Oh wait... Auburn is a SEC team. He would've qualified there.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information