Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
    If you're Michigan's head coach what do you say at half time?
    Little Caesar's Bowl, here we come!

    Comment


    • I don't even post in the gameday thread during games anymore because I get too pissed off. But seriously, this is a ******* joke, just like the last three years have been.

      In three years, Michigan has become good enough to barely beat bad teams, and get crushed by good teams. Hooray...........



      Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

      i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
        I don't even post in the gameday thread during games anymore because I get too pissed off. But seriously, this is a ******* joke.
        Nice of you to join us today, though! I'm happy you showed up. I took over the profanity today if it's cool with you.

        Comment


        • Well, at least Tressel will be the final piece to the puzzle that is Rich Rod's firing and Michigan will be that much closer to competitive football.

          Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

          Comment


          • Tolzien is 13-14 for 196 yards. Simply astounding.

            Comment


            • I really hope a 5 loss Pitt wins the Big East.

              Mainly because Iowa isn't getting screwed out of a BCS bowl for it, so idc. I think it would be a hilarious testament to the whole BCS regime.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Nice of you to join us today, though! I'm happy you showed up. I took over the profanity today if it's cool with you.
                I'd be banned from the internet and have the FBI following me if I actually typed my thoughts on Rich Rodriguez today.

                Like I said, in three years we've improved to the point of barely beating bad teams and getting hammered by good teams. Hooray. What a goddamn disgrace.



                Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                  Well, at least Tressel will be the final piece to the puzzle that is Rich Rod's firing and Michigan will be that much closer to competitive football.
                  Jim Tressel- ruining and yet rebuilding Michigan football.

                  On the bright side, Denard needs four rushing yards to set the all-time NCAA rushing record for a QB. Yay.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Jim Tressel- ruining and yet rebuilding Michigan football.
                    I can only hope Rodriguez is fired, but I have a sinking feeling he's going to get next year.



                    Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      I'd be banned from the internet and have the FBI following me if I actually typed my thoughts on Rich Rodriguez today.

                      Like I said, in three years we've improved to the point of barely beating bad teams and getting hammered by good teams. Hooray. What a goddamn disgrace.
                      We'll always have UMass '10!

                      Comment


                      • Someone remind me why I didn't take Wisconsin -4? Oh, right, because I'm an idiot.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          Someone remind me why I didn't take Wisconsin -4? Oh, right, because I'm an idiot.
                          Wait, what? I don't know if I'm more surprised that there ever was a line that close for this game, or that you didn't take it...

                          Comment


                          • How in the name of God could you grant him 2011? Another year to get the system in place? Implementing the most non-physical style of football to ever be seen by the fans of college football? Dude, that dude would make one hell of an attorney if he can defend his case and earn 2011.

                            Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              And the boos are raining down on Senior Day. Well-deserved, for that matter.
                              seriously the only reason I'm glad its senior day is that they are all gone.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Wait, what? I don't know if I'm more surprised that there ever was a line that close for this game, or that you didn't take it...
                                I'm poor and didn't have money available. :/ Oh well. I'm sure Rich Rod will be back next year, so I can bet against them again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information