No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama is so good they are just destroying Georgia State.
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Going down to Louisville to hopefully watch them upset WVU. Let's go Cards.

Bucks have another tough game. Hopefully they can handle Iowa on the road. Pains me to root for Michigan this week but it has to happen. Wisconsin losing means potential for me to attend the Rose Bowl again. Yes please.
      Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 11-19-2010, 09:43 AM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

So Breaking News: the Illinois-Northwestern game is only going to use one endzone. Heard it on the radio here in Chicago. Going back to playground rules of losers walk. Amazingly thought out here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nc...ory?id=5824661
        Last edited by dabears10; 11-19-2010, 10:53 AM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

So how many hundreds of yards will Wisconsin rush for against Michigan? 400? 500??

Comment

Kellen Moore being a little dude has hurt him on a cold and rainy night. Had a pass batted into an INT, now possibly fumbled the ball while rearing back to throw...just slipped out of his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Kellen Moore being a little dude has hurt him on a cold and rainy night. Had a pass batted into an INT, now possibly fumbled the ball while rearing back to throw...just slipped out of his hands.
              I dont get how that was reviewable. it was ruled an incomplete pass which makes it dead as soon as it hits the ground. They blew the whistle so anything that happens from there is unpredictable in some sense right?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                I dont get how that was reviewable. it was ruled an incomplete pass which makes it dead as soon as it hits the ground. They blew the whistle so anything that happens from there is unpredictable in some sense right?
                I thought so too.....but idk. Apparently they can review and overturn it because they did. I know they changed the rule a few years ago to where you can review it if it's called down by contact but looks like a fumble....maybe it's the same deal as that.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I thought so too.....but idk. Apparently they can review and overturn it because they did. I know they changed the rule a few years ago to where you can review it if it's called down by contact but looks like a fumble....maybe it's the same deal as that.
                  yeah i was screaming at the tv thinking they could hear me but obviously they didnt care about what i had to say.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Mark May is the biggest ******* idiot...

Boise State has over 300 yds.....FSU has 75 but he thinks "this is a very close football game" because instead of being ahead 42-0 they are only up 20-0

lets be ******* real here. They are dominating this football game still.

Comment

**** Mark May and all the BSU haters, if there is anyone in the country that thinks BSU isnt for real get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        **** Mark May and all the BSU haters, if there is anyone in the country that thinks BSU isnt for real get out of here.
                        It's not that they're not an elite team. It's the fact that they play no one. Ohio State finishes the season with a Penn State-@ Iowa-Michigan stretch. When was the last time BSU played a stretch like that? Alabama played @ Arkansas, vs. Florida and @ South Carolina in the middle of the season. When's the last time the Broncos played a stretch like that? Right, never. Again, maybe we should let D-II Albany State play for the BCS title game since they're undefeated and played a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

All they have done is beaten everyone on their schedule including Virginia Tech, who is looking to finish off a perfect ACC record.

They are most certainly an elite team and deserve their shot to prove it, provided they beat Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            All they have done is beaten everyone on their schedule including Virginia Tech, who is looking to finish off a perfect ACC record.
                            The very same Virginia Tech who lost at home to 1-AA James Madison? Right.

They are most certainly an elite team and deserve their shot to prove it, provided they beat Nevada.
                            And when they learn to play real teams more consistently instead of playing one above-average team per year, maybe they can earn it.

Comment

It's not that they're not an elite team. It's the fact that they play no one.
                              That's the BSU quandary in a nutsack. The one time they beat an elite & perennial contender team, Oklahoma, in a bowl, they did it with gadget plays & won in OT.

Cal hosts local rival Stanford today in the annual Axe Battle, 12:30 PST. Cal managed to salvage some pride this season by coming very close to upsetting Oregon last wk, but that hasnt silenced the critics howling for Tedford's head on a pole. They had the Quackers away from Autzen & that looks like the only plc. they can be had, they did break Oregon's avg. of 50+ points/game. If they had a decent defense & weren't one-dimensional offensively with Vereen, oh well, Tedford will almost certainly get canned if they don't beat Stanford at home today.

Last yr. Cal upset them when Luck was out with an ankle injury but the Cardinal is all healthy today. Here's an obscure stat supporting Luck's incredible passing & running nos: Stanford is tied for the lead among BCS teams with Army in QB protection allowing an avg. of only 0.4 sacks per game. It will be on a wet field in Strawberry Cyn, a cold north Pacific storm blew in here from the Gulf of Alaska last night & dropped temperatures about 20 degrees F. & soaked everything, intermittent showers predicted during the game but I don't think that will slow Luck down. Nevada hung about 50 on Cal this yr, Stanford has the best defense, best QB & best HC in the Pac 10 + the best pass protection in the nation so I'm thinking Stanford 31, Cal 15.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 11-20-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

This is going to be a longggggggggggggg day for Michigan's defense.

Also, John Clay looks like a goddamn defensive tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information