No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't understand this D. I'm not talking about them being bad, I'm talking about having arguably the best WR on Wisconsin run down the middle while having the CB play the deep corner with no middle coverage

Comment

Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
      I really don't understand this D. I'm not talking about them being bad, I'm talking about having arguably the best WR on Wisconsin run down the middle while having the CB play the deep corner with no middle coverage
      Looks like Vinopal read that too slowly. Also, James Rogers is down. Why does God hate Michigan's corners?

Mike Martin is such a beast. He just threw his man down.

OMG! MICHIGAN BLITZED! Holy ****! It worked! On 3rd and long!

Comment

Wtf is going on in the Wisc-Michigan game...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          The very same Virginia Tech who lost at home to 1-AA James Madison? Right.
          Who cares? They've won the 8 games since then. Clearly, they let Boise State beat them twice, but they have bounced back and look like they will be headed to a BCS Bowl as the ACC champion.

Comment

Oh wow. That punt was TEH SEX.

Comment

Looks like Vinopal read that too slowly. Also, James Rogers is down. Why does God hate Michigan's corners?

Mike Martin is such a beast. He just threw his man down.

OMG! MICHIGAN BLITZED! Holy ****! It worked! On 3rd and long!
              it's cause they actually blitzed a smart player in Kovacs. And once again out return game sucks

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Who cares? They've won the 8 games since then. Clearly, they let Boise State beat them twice, but they have bounced back and look like they will be headed to a BCS Bowl as the ACC champion.
                You cannot be an elite team if you can't beat a 1-AA team at home. You just can't. I would know.

Comment

Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                  it's cause they actually blitzed a smart player in Kovacs. And once again out return game sucks
                  Well, there's that and and he was left unblocked. Denard joins the 2,000/1,000 club!

Comment

Well, there's that and and he was left unblocked. Denard joins the 2,000/1,000 club!
                    that but I've seen Ezeh blitz unblocked and completely run by the QB. And why is Vincent Smith blocking JJ Watt?

Comment

I nominate J.J. Watt for first-team All-Big 10.

Comment

Die, rugby punt. Die.

Comment

20 minutes away from Fed Ex field and the Big Ten Network has the Michigan State vs. Purdue game on all 5 channels. You'd think if they had 5 channels they'd at least put the other game that's being played on one of them.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wisconsin, Iowa, and then Ohio State, right? How much Forcier are we gonna see over these 3 games?

Comment

I nominate J.J. Watt for first-team All-Big 10.
                              I have a feeling he might add some nice stats to his resume today

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                                20 minutes away from Fed Ex field and the Big Ten Network has the Michigan State vs. Purdue game on all 5 channels. You'd think if they had 5 channels they'd at least put the other game that's being played on one of them.
                                I'm in Chicago and have PSU-Indiana on the 2nd BTN channel...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information