College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Notre Dame at No. 2 killed any credibility this thing may have had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Notre Dame at No. 2 killed any credibility this thing may have had.
      So youre saying the other one does?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

...more to come.
        according to those rankings, the PAC-10 is the toughest conference. I wholeheartedly disagree.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          according to those rankings, the PAC-10 is the toughest conference. I wholeheartedly disagree.
          Well they play in a tough conference, but teams like U Dub also went to places like Nebraska, Zona played Iowa, Wazzu's pitiful ass played Ok State, UCLA scheduled Texas with the hopes they would be decent this year, ASU went over to camp randall, i mean these guys arent playin cupcakes outside of their conference schedule

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

So youre saying the other one does?
            I didn't look at the other one.

Comment

I didn't look at the other one.
              hey thanks man

Comment

hey thanks man
                My sincerest apologies for working at a place where your site didn't come up. My bad.

Comment

My sincerest apologies for working at a place where your site didn't come up. My bad.
                  just givin ya a hard time man lol

Comment

• If beating a Top 5 team by 40 points in the road doesn't put you in the NC Game, nothing does.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information