• great effort D

Comment

• **** you, Michigan. You're pathetic.

Comment

• it's okay to like, get off blocks or something

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• What the **** Michigan!?!?!?!?
            "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Well, congrats on your Big Ten title Wisconsin.

What are the chances Bielema tries to hang 80 on Michigan?

Comment

• I have to admit Sniper, it was an insult to big12 defenses

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                  I go to Lock Haven and am a junior. I have yet to see us win a game
                  Oh yeah? I went to Clarion. I think we won 4 total games in my 4 years there.......PA D-2 football isn't so good.....

Comment

• The entire defensive staff should be fired tomorrow. Hire me and Sniper we could probably call a better game. Bench Obi Ezeh and we already will improve

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Oh yeah? I went to Clarion. I think we won 4 total games in my 4 years there.......PA D-2 football isn't so good.....
                      IUP and Cal are pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Well, congrats on your Big Ten title Wisconsin.

What are the chances Bielema tries to hang 80 on Michigan?
                        I hope he hangs 100 on them. Those ******* scrubs don't deserve to be on the ******* field. It's a ******* joke that James Rogers plays the same position on the same field that Charles Woodson once played. It's a ******* embarrassment that Obi Ezeh stands where Dave Harris once stood. **** this ******* team. I hope Wisconsin hangs 100 and Ohio State drops 200 on them. **** this ******* team. Have some ******* pride, you ******* pieces of ****. Show a ************* pulse.

Wow. I wish I were surprised. **** YOU, JEREMY GALLON.

Comment

• Gallon again making a huge mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                            IUP and Cal are pretty good
                            Yeah, they're decent. And Slippery Rock had Brandon Fusco who might be drafted. Still....there are some awful teams here.

Comment

• RichrRod for OC!!!!! (well preferably not cuz if you match that offense to a vaguely acceptable D you will have a pretty good team)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Oh my god Michigan, hold on to the ball!!!!! There is no team in the nation that has fundamentals worse than Michigans.
                                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information