• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draftguru151
    started a topic College Gameday Thread: Week 12

College Gameday Thread: Week 12

Discuss all week 12 games.

Games all week again, UCLA/Washington on Thursday and Fresno/Boise on Friday.

Wisconsin/Michigan, Pitt/USF, UVA/BC and Troy/SCar are the noon games. OSU/Iowa, VT/Miami and Ole Miss/LSU are the afternoon games. Arkansas/Miss State, Army/ND (which is being playing in Yankee Stadium), Neb/A&M, OU/Baylor, FSU/Maryland and USC/Oregon State are the night games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

• RealityCheck
    replied
    If beating a Top 5 team by 40 points in the road doesn't put you in the NC Game, nothing does.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    My sincerest apologies for working at a place where your site didn't come up. My bad.
    just givin ya a hard time man lol

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    hey thanks man
    My sincerest apologies for working at a place where your site didn't come up. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    I didn't look at the other one.
    hey thanks man

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    So youre saying the other one does?
    I didn't look at the other one.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent View Post
    according to those rankings, the PAC-10 is the toughest conference. I wholeheartedly disagree.
    Well they play in a tough conference, but teams like U Dub also went to places like Nebraska, Zona played Iowa, Wazzu's pitiful ass played Ok State, UCLA scheduled Texas with the hopes they would be decent this year, ASU went over to camp randall, i mean these guys arent playin cupcakes outside of their conference schedule

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    ...more to come.
    according to those rankings, the PAC-10 is the toughest conference. I wholeheartedly disagree.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    Notre Dame at No. 2 killed any credibility this thing may have had.
    So youre saying the other one does?

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Notre Dame at No. 2 killed any credibility this thing may have had.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    Yes, I believe that TCU has a tougher schedule than Boise.
    http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...hedule-by-team

http://www.gberatings.com/sos/

those are just 2 who feel BSU's is tougher...

...more to come.

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    I hope to god that you dont actually believe that.
    Yes, I believe that TCU has a tougher schedule than Boise.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    On the other hand, if you lose to a 6-5 1-AA team by more than you lost to a top-5 team, you truly deserve to be ranked highly.
    Hey man, they are sittin pretty in the top 15 right now, and are in position to play for a bcs bowl. Go talk to the AP, and the BCS, and the coaches and tell them they shouldnt be ranked that high.

But since the first 2 weeks VT has been on a roll and there is no denying that.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    3) a top 5 team in utah who showed us they really arent worth talking about, because any team that gets beat by 40 at home really doesnt deserve to be in the top 20.
    On the other hand, if you lose to a 6-5 1-AA team by more than you lost to a top-5 team, you truly deserve to be ranked highly.

Leave a comment:

• SickwithIt1010
    replied
    Even if Boise goes undefeated, I feel a team with a loss or two in the SEC or a one-loss team from the Big XII or PAC-10 is more deserving that Boise. Hell, an undefeated TCU is more deserving than Boise because their conference schedule is more difficult.
    I hope to god that you dont actually believe that.

Last time i saw, BSU's strength of schedule was quite a bit better than TCU's

TCU's key wins this year

1) an overrated Baylor team who got into the top 25 by beating the teams they were suppose to beat.

2) Oregon State who was a pre season top 25 team, same OSU team that BSU beat by a larger margin.

3) a top 5 team in utah who showed us they really arent worth talking about, because any team that gets beat by 40 at home really doesnt deserve to be in the top 20.

BSU's key wins

1) Pre Season top 10 VT in which was basically a road game at fed ex field. VT stumbles the next week with James Madison and comes back to play for the ACC title, and most likely will play for a BCS bowl.

2) Oregon State who was ranked 24th at the time and has continued to fall, so these cancel each other out.

3) Hasnt won yet, but i feel like the Nevada game will be much bigger of a game for BSU than the Utah game was for TCU.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information