No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a concussion, he looked like he had no idea what the **** was going on

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      McElroy's done. Shoulder is ****** and he looks glazed over.
      yeah, he's concussed

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        Anyone else think teams in the SEC conspire to get at least one of their teams in the NCG? I mean if you think about it... it makes tons of sense. If every school within the conference gets money if one of their schools goes to the NCG why would teams like Alabama help Boise and TCU by playing spoiler.

Same thing happened last year with Tennessee and Alabama.

Do we really have to believe that a team that was able to score 21 unanswered points in the first quarter somehow lost it? Please.
        Haha that is a good point never thought about it that way.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Yup, can't walk on his own, he has no idea whats going on.

Now a freshman is gonna have to lead the team with your two playmaking receivers being hurt.

Comment

• I feel so bad for fans in Boise and Ft. Worth right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Nice punt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                I feel so bad for fans in Boise and Ft. Worth right now.
                I will burn the city of Tuscaloosa if they find a way to **** this game up.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  Anyone else think teams in the SEC conspire to get at least one of their teams in the NCG? I mean if you think about it... it makes tons of sense. If every school within the conference gets money if one of their schools goes to the NCG why would teams like Alabama help Boise and TCU by playing spoiler.

Same thing happened last year with Tennessee and Alabama.

Do we really have to believe that a team that was able to score 21 unanswered points in the first quarter somehow lost it? Please.
                  So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    I will burn the city of Tuscaloosa if they find a way to **** this game up.
                    I think South Carolina pulls off the SEC Championship if Bama continues to fail.

Comment

• god damn it.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.
                        Haha, I think it was more of a joke but its pretty funny how it works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I think South Carolina pulls off the SEC Championship if Bama continues to fail.
                          i sure hope so...but it would make me a whole lot more comfortable if Auburn had 2 losses instead of just one.

Comment

• There are a lot of guys on this Bama defense getting exposed in the second half.

Comment

• Short on the 3rd down..... Do you punt or go for it with 3 minutes left when your on your own 37.

Guess he is going for it...

Jumped right over everyone....Wow.

Comment

• WTF were #30 and #21 doing on that play?
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information