• Wow that woulda been ballgame.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      The Bama defense has been terrible in the second half. They only played about 30 minutes of football today.
      Ya, but they finished on a high note.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
        Ya, but they finished on a high note.
        when it was too late.

What the **** is bama doing? 4th and 10 and you dont get to the sticks? i know it was an incompletion but that is terrible.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I hate to use the word choke but Bama has absolutely gagged here in the second half.

Comment

• I don't understand what happened here today. It's like word came down from the top NCAA brass during halftime telling Alabama to shut it down. They don't even look like they're trying at all.

Comment

• Ball Game, Bama just blew it.

TCU and Boise still have to hope for a loss to even get a shot.

Comment

• The NCAA just #### their pants.

Comment

The NCAA just #### their pants.
                  CONSPIRACY!!!!

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I don't understand what happened here today. It's like word came down from the top NCAA brass during halftime telling Alabama to shut it down. They don't even look like they're trying at all.

Comment

• cam newton = money well spent

Comment

• Refs decided there's no such thing as pass interference on that last series.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        I don't understand what happened here today. It's like word came down from the top NCAA brass during halftime telling Alabama to shut it down. They don't even look like they're trying at all.
                        It was alomost like they shot their wad in the first half and i can sort of understand that but where were guys like Ingram and Jones to kick someone's ass out there. Did they need to be reminded they were playing Auburn. Cant say i dont mind seeing Saban lose though.

Comment

• Screw you Auburn. Screw you big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Refs decided there's no such thing as pass interference on that last series.
                            Yup, they didn't wanna be the reason the undefeated team got beat. The NCAA would have fired all of them if they threw flags that woulda moved them to field goal position.

Probably not true but I doubt they wanted to be the main reason a team lost.

Comment

• Wow, eat **** Alabama. One of the biggest chokes I've ever seen. I hope Auburn wins the NC, more allegations come out with Scam Newton, and AU has to give the title back

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.
                                "Cash rules everything around me" You wouldn't believe the power money has in a lot of these things.

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                the conference gets 12 million dollars if one of their schools makes an appearnce in the NCG. That's one million dollars a school.

I have a hard time believe pride can overwhelm the influence of money. If Bama wins tcu/bsu goes to the NCG. I highly doubt the SEC is going to let the WAC get their money.

I mean do they really want us to believe that a team that comnpletely domintaed the ENTIRE first quarter. with 3 UNANSWERED touchdowns suddenly forgot how to score or play defense?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information