No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever had two totally diametric halfs of football than McElroy.

Comment

• I'm worried about Lizard State, anyone heard from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
        "Cash rules everything around me" You wouldn't believe the power money has in a lot of these things.

the conference gets 12 million dollars if one of their schools makes an appearnce in the NCG. That's one million dollars a school.

I have a hard time believe pride can overwhelm the influence of money. If Bama wins tcu/bsu goes to the NCG. I highly doubt the SEC is going to let the WAC get their money.

I mean do they really want us to believe that a team that comnpletely domintaed the ENTIRE first quarter. with 3 UNANSWERED touchdowns suddenly forgot how to score or play defense?
        Alabama probably lost more than a million dollars from bowl selections by losing today...

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Alabama probably lost more than a million dollars from bowl selections by losing today...
          There were a few guys, including Saban, who i would have pee in a jar after that tank job.

Comment

• Isn't it obvious that this game was fixed by the SEC to prevent talk of Boise St. / TCU appearing in the national championship?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              ************.........I have to restart my computer
              Lizzy's last post, but he's probably too busy raging to mess with his CPU now.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Lizzy's last post, but he's probably too busy raging to mess with his CPU now.
                I hope the wife has the wherewithall to take away his belt and shoelaces.

Comment

• Now it's all clear I guess.

The NCAA will do anything to get more money and keep BSU and TCU out of the NC, even if that involves screwing their current champion, who is one of their most loyal programs.

**** this organization. Just **** it.
                  Last edited by RealityCheck; 11-26-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    Wow, eat **** Alabama. One of the biggest chokes I've ever seen. I hope Auburn wins the NC, more allegations come out with Scam Newton, and AU has to give the title back
                    **** that, just screw em before the game and let BSU play for it lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      Now it's all clear I guess.

The NCAA will do anything to get more money and keep BSU and TCU out of the NC, even if that involves screwing their current champion, who is one of their most loyal programs.

Totally. Saban probably went in for halftime and was...."taken aside" by two gentleman in black suits with sunglasses to "have a word." They probably showed him a picture of his family being held hostage and was told that if he ever wants to see them alive again, he needs to throw the 2nd half.

I mean seriously. I'm not sure how else to explain how they went from dominating to sucking THAT badly like that.....inexplicable mental lapses, poor coaching......it's just unbelievable.

The Football Gods will get the last laugh. Maybe not this year, but it won't be long....they'll end the BCS one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        Now it's all clear I guess.

**** this organization. Just **** it.
                        I bet on Auburn to win this game simply cause I thought the BCS would have it fixed. I though Bama was a better team at home, but then I realized there was way too much money on the line for this game to not be fixed.

Boise or TCU making the National title costs the BCS a ton of money. I don't think they'll let it happen.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• How can anyone be surprised that these games are fixed? I mean, come on. You're supremely naive if you don't think the SEC has its best interests at heart during these games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post
                            How can anyone be surprised that these games are fixed? I mean, come on. You're supremely naive if you don't think the SEC has its best interests at heart during these games.
                            It would be a hell of a conspiracy because a lot of Bama players had a hand in it. That secondary was atrocius at times in the second half. It was like they came to the conclusion they werent the better team and decided to roll over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              That secondary was atrocius at times in the second half.
                              Here is the crime scene.

The best players to be manipulated are the secondary players. They just need to slow down and let the WRs catch.

Come on, NCAA. If you're going to fix games, do it in a good way, not an obvious one.

Comment

• Do you guys really think Bama players and coaches threw the game?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information