Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Here is the crime scene.

The best players to be manipulated are the secondary players. They just need to slow down and let the WRs catch.

Come on, NCAA. If you're going to fix games, do it in a good way, not an obvious one.
    I bet they didn't expect Auburn to be that bad and had to scramble to get something in place.

Comment

Here is the crime scene.

The best players to be manipulated are the secondary players. They just need to slow down and let the WRs catch.

Come on, NCAA. If you're going to fix games, do it in a good way, not an obvious one.
      I just wish they would tell us when the fix is on so we can make some money on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
        Do you guys really think Bama players and coaches threw the game?
        I dont, i think they stunk enough on their own to allow Auburn back in the game. There were some bad calls in the second half but even a little smarts and effort on the Tide's part and they would have won.

Comment

• It's easy to find the fix. If the BCS or a conference has a lot of money on the line, the fix is in. These amounts of money were talking about are far to much to ever be left to random chance.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
            Do you guys really think Bama players and coaches threw the game?
            To stay a sports fan, you have to put things like that out of your mind....so I truly hope nothing fishy was going on.

It was awfully suspicious though, was it not? To go from absolute dominance to absolute awfulness over halftime? Idk about that.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              To stay a sports fan, you have to put things like that out of your mind....so I truly hope nothing fishy was going on.

It was awfully suspicious though, was it not? To go from absolute dominance to absolute awfulness over halftime? Idk about that.....
              Those pesky halftime adjustments must have been pretty epic today.

Comment

• Maybe Nevada will beat BSU in a similar fashion to the Auburn/Bama game.

If this happens, then we have a conspiracy.

Comment

• I doubt that. I would guess this one came from the SEC, and the WAC certainly wants Boise to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                    I doubt that. I would guess this one came from the SEC, and the WAC certainly wants Boise to win.
                    I personally think it's not a conference matter, but an NCAA matter as a whole.

Comment

• I'm not buying conspiracy theories on this one. Someone isnt sitting there in the NCAA headquarters saying "let's get Cam Newton playing for the BCS title".

My guess is Bama decided to just show up for the second half and did very little to counteract Auburn. I'd blame a lot of their effort to coaching. If there was to be anything shady it would be Saban and his staff.

Comment

Maybe Nevada will beat BSU in a similar fashion to the Auburn/Bama game.

If this happens, then we have a conspiracy.
                        not shot my man.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          I'm not buying conspiracy theories on this one. Someone isnt sitting there in the NCAA headquarters saying "let's get Cam Newton playing for the BCS title".
                          It's not that they want Auburn in the NC. It's that they don't want BSU and TCU in the NC.

Now, Zona is up 7-0 with 4 mins left in the 1st. Familiar situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            I'm not buying conspiracy theories on this one. Someone isnt sitting there in the NCAA headquarters saying "let's get Cam Newton playing for the BCS title".

My guess is Bama decided to just show up for the second half and did very little to counteract Auburn. I'd blame a lot of their effort to coaching. If there was to be anything shady it would be Saban and his staff.
                            Agreed. The better team won the game. It's that simple.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well Oregon is actually the better team so them winning wont look like anything suspicious.

Comment

• and here I was thinking that oregon TEnd was wide open, boy was that put in perspective

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information