No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for 'Bama to win this one. Hell yeah LS.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      For Harbaugh you'll have to get in line behind about 3-4 NFL teams, mi amigo..... the Panthers, the Cowboys, the Bungling Bengals, the 9ers....

ESPECIALLY the 49ers.
      If Michigan offers Harbaugh the job, I'm willing to bet he'll tell the NFL teams to go **** themselves.

Bama a 4-5-point fave at this time.
      I like 'Bama by at least a touchdown. I'm not an Auburn believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        If Michigan offers Harbaugh the job, I'm willing to bet he'll tell the NFL teams to go **** themselves.
        Exactly, being the coach of Michigan football is pretty much Harbaugh's dream job.
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Too much good football this weekend. I'll be getting nothing done yet again.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Michigan's defense in Big 10 road games under Rich Rodriguez averages 33.9 points against. Really excited for Saturdayz!!!!!

Comment

oh your ******* god, could that game have been any more stressful?

oh yeah, **** texas. gig em, aggies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i'm up. leaving for the rutgers game. look for me on tv. i'll be wearing my giant raymell rice jersey.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  i'm up. leaving for the rutgers game. look for me on tv. i'll be wearing my giant raymell rice jersey.
                  I'm at work and not happy.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

RC's Prediction Time

Ingram and Alabama hand Newton's Auburn Tigers their first loss. Alabama 35, Auburn 30.

Oregon wins another one at home. Not much of a blowout though. Oregon 42, Arizona 31.

Boise wins the best WAC matchup in years. Boise State 50, Nevada 37.

The Mountaineers take the Big East title home. West Virginia 21, Pittsburgh 17.

Nebraska's defense is too much for the Buffs. Nebraska 28, Colorado 7.

Mallett manages to pull off the win over Peterson and the LSU defense. Arkansas 27, LSU 23.

TCU annihilates 1-win New Mexico. TCU 67, New Mexico 0.

Denard Robinson almost pulls the upset at the Horseshoe. Ohio State 37, Michigan 33.

Hokies earn trip to ACC Championship Game with comfortable win over UVA. Virginia Tech 34, Virginia 13.

The Seminoles beat intra-state rivals Gators. Florida State 32, Florida 20.

SEC East Champs South Carolina just keep gaining momentum. South Carolina 37, Clemson 23.

USC beats the Golden Domers in a fairly good margin. USC 35, Notre Dame 17.

Weeden and Blackmon dominate as Okie State beats OU. Oklahoma State 43, Oklahoma 35.

Comment

Man, Brandon Hogan is FAST! Too bad he's a trouble maker.

Comment

The Longhorns might have wanted to block Von Miller......but they didnt. And Texas lost another one -- no bowl for Mack Brown this yr. for the 1st time since 1997.

He was all over Memorial Stadium, sacks, tackles, & the late 4th qtr INT to seal the win for the Aggies. If he isnt a 1st team AA at OLB then the voting is crooked.

Big Kudos to Sherman for the great young team he's built at TAMU that will make some big noise next yr. in the Big 12 South -- 2 true freshman tackles starting getting their OJT vs. the team leading the nation in sacking the QB in the Horns. They allowed a few but it A&M won handily, & with a converted WR in Tannehill at QB. Underrated RB Cyrus Gray ran all over a very bad Horns defense & jr. WR Jeff Fuller (no drops on a cold windy night in Austin) piqued the interest of pro scouts if he decides to declare for the draft. The Aggies are still alive now for a share of the Big 12 South lead.

Comment

Brandon Lindsey is a beast. Quip represent!

Comment

watching WVU/Pitt is ******* awful. these teams are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              watching WVU/Pitt is ******* awful. these teams are terrible.
                              And that's the best the Big East has to offer this year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                And that's the best the Big East has to offer this year.
                                It upsets me because I would love to see how A&M would do in this conference. We'd probably rape teams.

I feel like I have a better arm than Sunseri.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information