College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
    Is it time for Chris Peterson to move on to a BCS conference team?
    I would hope so. You gotta believe the can give him more money then Boise can afford to offer.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      He and Patterson at TCU have surely been contacted in years past, but from everything I've read and seen, they seem very committed to their programs. If someone like Michigan came along and offered to make them one of the highest paid coaches in the country, who knows....but imo, they each have it better where they're currently at than they would at some middle of the pack AQ conference school.
      If TCU were to get blown out in their bowl game, would that change anything? They would pretty much lose all respect they had gained. BSU will probably take a step back next year losing both of its stud receivers and changing into cnoferences.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• God bless you, Nevada.

Comment

• Get one of Peterson or Patterson in Miami with Florida athletes, oh jeez.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• I'm rooting for SCar. But if a 3-loss SCar makes a BCS bowl over 1-loss BSU and Nevada, the BCS will get even more ridiculous.

And that will indeed happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
              I'm rooting for SCar. But if a 3-loss SCar makes a BCS bowl over 1-loss BSU and Nevada, the BCS will get even more ridiculous.

And that will indeed happen.
              That I care less about that I would have if an undefeated Boise/TCU were left out for an unranked Big East team or something like that.

At least South Carolina actually had to win a conference championship over an undefeated team.

Anyway, I'm going to keep trusting the Football Gods to keep the chaos coming until the BCS can no longer take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                That I care less about that I would have if an undefeated Boise/TCU were left out for an unranked Big East team or something like that.
                Damn, forgot about the Fail East. Gawd, how do these pricks still have AQ status?

Comment

Damn, forgot about the Fail East. Gawd, how do these pricks still have AQ status?
                  from when Va Tech, Miami and BC were still part of the conference.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Any game I've seen this year with a Big East team, they just looked awful. Pitts is awful. WVU is awful. UConn, who currently controls their own destiny for the conference title iirc, is awful.

I think they all got beat up pretty good by any legitimate out of conference opponents, and they've only beaten up on eachother since. No one team in there has really taken control, and the winner will have at least 4 losses I believe.

At least VT has dominated the ACC after sucking it up OOC, so they get more of a pass.

The Big East has been....epic fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      from when Va Tech, Miami and BC were still part of the conference.
                      I also think it might have something to do with them being such a good basketball conference. The NCAA doesn't want to piss them for that either.

Comment

• What makes me more pissed off is that an undefeated TCU who dominated all their opponents will have the same status of freaking WVU or Syracuse, or whoever wins that crap conference.

**** you BCS. A big **** you in your ass.

And there are many people in these boards who love this disgrace called the Bowl Championship System with a passion. **** you too.

Comment

• Also have the same status as the 2nd best SEC team, Big Ten Champ, Big Ten 2nd place, Big 12 champ, 2nd place PAC 10, and ACC Champ. The Big East is the obvious outlier, so just let them get slaughtered in their bowl and get embarrassed on a national stage. TCU is exactly where they should be.

I hope its UConn. They got beaten by Michigan. Any team that qualifies for the BCS is going to destroy whoever the Big East rep is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            No way Boise State gets a BCS bid with a loss. I think it's pretty simple, the winner of Arkansas-LSU goes to a BCS Bowl.
                            exactly. unless Auburn loses to the Cocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              exactly. unless Auburn loses to the Cocks.
                              Even if Auburn loses, no Bowl is picking Boise if they don't have to.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• South carolina could make this interesting. If they win they go to the Sugar bowl, TCU to the national title, Stanford to the Rose bowl, and Auburn most likely plays in the Orange bowl.

Looks as if TCU, Stanford, and the Orange bowl would benefit a lot of Auburn losing to South Carolina. And the team that gets screwed the most by it is clearly LSU. To go 11-1 in the SEC and not make a BCS bowl. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information