X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even get mad anymore.......

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Pryor showing signs of his recruiting rankings, such a shame for OSU fans that they are so rare

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I ******* hate this team.

Comment

• the Boston College QB might be good down the road but he's pretty confused out there right now. Looking to see Kuechly make an impact on this game and not seeing it yet.

Comment

• How do you fumble it in the endzone after a drive like that? Oh my god come onnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              I ******* hate this team.
              Honestly, have you not ******* hated it since Rich Rodriguez became the head coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                Pryor showing signs of his recruiting rankings, such a shame for OSU fans that they are so rare
                It's Michigan's defense.

Stonum and Roundtree, I'd hate for you to have to catch the ball that hits you right in the ******* hands. Defense, I'd hate for you to tackle the guy you're supposed to. Broekhuizen, please die in a fire. You just suck at everything.

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                Honestly, have you not ******* hated it since Rich Rodriguez became the head coach?
                I defended this assclown for two years, but he can suck a dick. He just sucks at everything. Penalties, drops, missed kicks, turnovers. Nothing's changed since the first season.

And goal from the seven. Let's drop the corners halfway into the end zone.

Comment

• Even Michigan's offense that RR supporters point to as a reason to keep him around is really only good until they get into the red zone and the defense contracts a bit. Then we don't do anything. All the yards that people love to point to are great, but if you can't score it's pretty much ******* useless.

Comment

• Huge hole there for 10-15 yards but instead, Shaw pussyfoots it for 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      Even Michigan's offense that RR supporters point to as a reason to keep him around is really only good until they get into the red zone and the defense contracts a bit. Then we don't do anything. All the yards that people love to point to are great, but if you can't score it's pretty much ******* useless.
                      Yeah I see RichRod supporters making that argument all the time.
                      "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• God Shaw, you go ahead and get one good run, and then run right into a D lineman instead of the giant hole on the next run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                          Yeah I see RichRod supporters making that argument all the time.
                          You know what offense happens to score more than Michigan's? Stanford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            You know what offense happens to score more than Michigan's? Stanford.
                            Thats because Jim Harbaugh is a god.
                            "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• I'd kind of love to see Denard as a Reggie Bush/Dexter McCluster kind of RB/WR/KR/PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                I'd kind of love to see Denard as a Reggie Bush/Dexter McCluster kind of RB/WR/KR/PR.
                                If Harbaugh goes to Michigan, I'd expect it. I wouldn't have a problem with him being the starting RB.

Shaw with a tough run and Gibbons hits an extra point? What the **** is this?

By the way, I hate Shaw, but his stiffarm on his earlier run was really encouraging to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information