College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    It upsets me because I would love to see how A&M would do in this conference. We'd probably rape teams.

I feel like I have a better arm than Sunseri.
    Whats terrible is one of these teams has to play in a BCS game....

.....excuse me while i hang myself.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Julio Jones just made himself some money. Keep the cliches coming.

Comment

Time for Cam Newton to earn his paycheck.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

"The best player in the country... at the wide receiver position... arguably... one of the top 3..."

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Time for Cam Newton to earn his paycheck.
            Is it a paycheck or just a suitcase full of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              The best player in the country... at the wide receiver position... arguably... one of the top 3...

Haha.
              That's like saying just kidding, sort of, not really.

Comment

Bama is bringin the house.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Newton looks completely ******* lost out there. And Auburn's Big-12 defense finally started to hurt them....

This has the football gods signature all over it. They've made their hate of the BCS known before, but now they're working through Alabama to make sure a non-AQ school is playing in the damn championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Newton looks completely ******* lost out there. And Auburn's Big-12 defense finally started to hurt them....

This has the football gods signature all over it. They've made their hate of the BCS known before, but now they're working through Alabama to make sure a non-AQ school is playing in the damn championship game.
                    I wish i knew what the football gods were thinking before i went to the betting window.

Comment

They're making Julio Jones look like Jerry Rice out there.

Somewhere Lizard is drying himself off.

Comment

That was the biggest joke of a ******* call on Fairley ever

Comment

Holy **** Marcel Dareus is amazing. Definitely the best DL in the country.

Comment

Dareus is having a hell of a game. So is Julio "best WR in the nation..arguably in the top 3" Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              That was the biggest joke of a ******* call on Fairley ever
                              yeah that was some ****.....but Auburn doesnt look anywhere near prepared for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                Holy **** Marcel Dareus is amazing. Definitely the best DL in the country.
                                Using that logic Fairley and Newton are lousy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information