College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    You know what offense happens to score more than Michigan's? Stanford.
    But, But, Harbaugh plays so BORINGZ PRO STYLE FOOTBALLZZ NO SCORING RICHROD MAKES POJNTS OFFENSEZ SPREDZZ LOTSA RECEIVERZ SPEEEDDZZZZ!!!11!1!!

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      But, But, Harbaugh plays so BORINGZ PRO STYLE FOOTBALLZZ NO SCORING RICHROD MAKES POJNTS OFFENSEZ!!!11!1!!
      I really, really want to see Wisconsin vs. Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Over/under of off-tackle runs out of the I- 82.5.

Comment

• Yeah, let's all jump into a ******* disgusting lake when it's three above. Brilliant.

Well, that was fun while it lasted. Good tackling, special teams.

Comment

• Figures. Gotta love that kick coverage.
          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Nice KR TD

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Did anyone doubt that was going to happen? **** you RichRod, get the **** out.

Comment

• Come on BC receivers catch the ####ing football. Their hockey team can score more points than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                  Figures. Gotta love that kick coverage.
                  Michigan's kick coverage this year is actually pretty damn good. They just fell apart on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                    Did anyone doubt that was going to happen? **** you RichRod, get the **** out.
                    I had a feeling it was going to happen sooner or later.
                    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• What are the chances RR is fired after this season, do they give him one more? He's obviously not good enough for a program like Michigan.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver & Blue View Post
                        I had a feeling it was going to happen sooner or later.
                        I was wondering if UM had given up a KR TD this year before this. Luckily for me, they have now.

Comment

• Is Rodriguez aware that you don't have to run the same play every first down?

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                            What are the chances RR is fired after this season, do they give him one more? He's obviously not good enough for a program like Michigan.
                            It depends on how bad OSU beats us and if we win our bowl game, which isn't looking likely since we are projected to face Texas A&M as it stands right now.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              Michigan's kick coverage this year is actually pretty damn good. They just fell apart on that one.
                              Isn't that part of the problem with RR's teams so far though? In the games they should be the tightest and most ready to go, they usually end up looking the sloppiest they have all season. If this guy could just win a rivalry game other than ND, he'd probably save himself alot of hate.

Comment

• God, Chris L. Rucker is so bad. MSU probably would have been better off if they didn't reinstate him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information