• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haz a big sad
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      It's hard to do much without blocking and guys getting open, where have i heard that before.
      I think it's time to remember just how little Cam Newton is working with at Auburn. Granted, it's a big time SEC school, so there's definitely some level of talent, but he does soooo much for that team. I don't think there's anyone from that offense that will play on Sundays.

Comment

Mark Barron just showed us once more why Tyler Sash, Rahim Moore, DeAndre McDaniel & Deunta Williams are better safeties than he is.

If Auburn has any balls they will onsides kick this, remember Texas in the NC game? Bama s/b looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I think it's time to remember just how little Cam Newton is working with at Auburn. Granted, it's a big time SEC school, so there's definitely some level of talent, but he does soooo much for that team. I don't think there's anyone from that offense that will play on Sundays.
          Cam Newton is their running game, passing game, hell....the guy even has a receiving TD lol. You could say hes a big deal for them.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post

Lee Ziemba, OT, Sr. says Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Mark Barron just showed us once more why Tyler Sash, Rahim Moore, DeAndre McDaniel & Deunta Williams are better safeties than he is.
              Barron is an in-the-box safety so if you're expecting an exceptional coverage guy then look elsewhere

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

omfg, 182 yds for Julio before halftime!!

Comment

omfg, 182 yds for Julio before halftime!!
                  OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

question for the commercial break: most disappointing major contender team this yr, Texas? Florida? USC got no-bowled & sanctioned so they have an excuse.

Comment

question for the commercial break: most disappointing major contender team this yr, Texas? Florida? USC got no-bowled & sanctioned so they have an excuse.
                      texas....no question

Comment

Fairly with a HUGE play.

Comment

Texas. They aren't even bowl eligible.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                            Texas. They aren't even bowl eligible.
                            ding ding ding.

Comment

Les Miles working the clock for Auburn here?

Comment

McElroy effed up inside the 5. 2nd sack on Cam from Courtney Upshaw, remember that name.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information