Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auburns punter is ******* terrible.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      Les Miles working the clock for Auburn here?
      Chizik needs some serious halftime adjustments..... they need to block the Bama LBs on blitzes b/c they havent all day. Every time Newton steps outside the box he sees nothing but red jerseys

Comment

This game could be over by now. Auburn's lucky to still be in it. Stupid Alabama lineman didn't see the ball was fumbled. Trent Richardson's drop.

Bama's defense is dominant.
        Just play me, baby

Comment

Is anyone else completely not impressed by Marcell Dareus?

Seriously, I wouldn't even spend a first round pick on him. Fairley, yes, but Dareus, no. Completely overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post

Seriously, I wouldn't even spend a first round pick on him. Fairley, yes, but Dareus, no. Completely overrated.
            How could you not be impressed at least in this game?

He's done a fantastic job of containing Newton. He and Upshaw have been dominant.
            Just play me, baby

Comment

Auburn has to get Demond Washington some help on Julio on the slant, he's getting 8-9 yds every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post

I like his push but dont see a great pass rusher there.

Comment

I missed the beginning of the game because of work, and I just saw that Fairley got a personal foul after sacking McElroy. What was the reasoning? I saw nothing that warranted getting a penalty

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    I missed the beginning of the game because of work, and I just saw that Fairley got a personal foul after sacking McElroy. What was the reasoning? I saw nothing that warranted getting a penalty
                    That call probably isnt made at Auburn, it was a terrible call but hardly a game changer.

Comment

I had no clue what that penalty was. Only thing possible it could've been was excessive celebration, and that would have been ridiculous if that was the call.
                      Just play me, baby

Comment

It was excessive celebration, I think Fairley was on a watch list of sorts for that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Thanks for the info. If he declares for the draft, what scheme do you see him fitting into? 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Thanks for the info. If he declares for the draft, what scheme do you see him fitting into? 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT?
                            4-3 UT.

How can you not be impressed by Dareus in this game? His job has been to contain Newton, and that's what he's done. Most plays, he isn't trying to rush, he's doing what Suh did most of last year. Using his long arms to keep the OL off of him while he keeps Newton in front of him.

Comment

Fairley s/b a decent 4-3 DT in a rotational system. He should have at least one hand on the ground.

He's not the next Warren Sapp or Tommie Harris though, he's a jr. & his talent is still very raw, might actually benefit from staying for his sr. yr.

As a Bama fan I want him to go away :D
                              Last edited by LizardState; 11-26-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Hightower owns the Auburn front 3 o-linemen. Loss of 1...

Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off, Barron is the weak link.
                                Last edited by LizardState; 11-26-2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information