Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Barron blew that so badly.
    Just play me, baby

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Hightower owns the Auburn front 3 o-linemen. Loss of 1...

      Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off
      Newton owns the Alabama secondary. Gain of 70...;)

      Comment


      • #93
        The problem is that the Bama defensive line is not getting ANY pressure on Newton when he decides to pass. He has had all day in the pocket to throw.

        Dareus is not a good pass rusher.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Hightower owns the Auburn front 3 o-linemen. Loss of 1...

          Barron overran & fell down, cost his 2nd TD. Auburn has to take long chances now & it paid off, Barron is the weak link.
          Not time to press the panic button but i wouldnt have a lot of faith in that Bama secondary.

          Comment


          • #95
            **** just got real.

            If Cam pulls this off, he deserves the next three heismans.


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • #96
              Fairley is a throwback to those old Raider types that give you a little something on the bottom of the pile.

              Comment


              • #97
                Auburn decided to show up for the second half, apparently.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Ingram isnt exactly tearing it up from what i've seen.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    Newton owns the Alabama secondary. Gain of 70...;)
                    Bama might as well send 5 or 6 guys on every play because they cant cover anyone when Newton has time to throw.

                    Comment


                    • Playcalling starting to suck on offense, by my guess they've run like 95% of the plays from the I or shotgun formation, it killed them vs LSU b/c of penetration.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Playcalling starting to suck on offense, by my guess they've run like 95% of the plays from the I or shotgun formation, it killed them vs LSU b/c of penetration.
                        And McElroy is looking like himself again after impersonating Joe Willie in the first half.

                        Comment


                        • The swagger on the field in this game is overwhelming. It should be distilled and sold to the highest bidder.

                          He who controls the swag, controls the UNIVERSE!!!!

                          Comment


                          • How can you get penalized for having less than 11 guys on the field? That just seems stupid.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              How can you get penalized for having less than 11 guys on the field? That just seems stupid.
                              yeah i dont understand that.....12 men i can see....10 doesnt make sense.

                              Theyre penalizing themselves for only having 10



                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                              Comment


                              • That penalty was a killer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information