Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    1) why were you there?
    2) are you going to try and transfer from your current school to a larger program (btw, where are you playing nowadays)?
    1) My uncle is an academic adviser for the team. He gets tickets and passes and gear. I was spending Thanksgiving with them

2) I'm just gonna finish up at this d2 in south east arkansas. UofA-Monticello. The muthaf***in Boll Weevils lol

Comment

• It might be a case of much ado about nothing to begin with in the case of Boise St, but getting upset by Nevada in OT shut them up & upstaged Auburn too.

Funny but we don't her the Nevada Wolfpack fans screaming We want our BCS shot! now do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        It might be a case of much ado about nothing to begin with in the case of Boise St, but getting upset by Nevada in OT shut them up & upstaged Auburn too.

Funny but we don't her the Nevada Wolfpack fans screaming We want our BCS shot! now do we?
        Having been to a Boise game, they came to Bowling Green, they do seem to have quite a few classless fans who think they are God's gift to the world

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          It might be a case of much ado about nothing to begin with in the case of Boise St, but getting upset by Nevada in OT shut them up & upstaged Auburn too.

Nevada had an even easier schedule than Boise. They only played 1 rank team and that was Boise.

You're obviously joking, though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
            Having been to a Boise game, they came to Bowling Green, they do seem to have quite a few classless fans who think they are God's gift to the world
            I have in-laws in Boise, that barb was aimed at them, & that term classless applies with them. I fully realize we don't hear WAC teams howling for recognition, even those who are departing (like Boise St. not anymore).

Nevada is pretty damn good though, I watched them chew an avg. at best Pac 10 team, Cal, team into little pieces awhile ago.

Comment

• If they hadn't lost to Hawaii where would you think an undefeated Nevada would be ranked right now considering their cupcake schedule? IMO around 7 or 8 but who knows they could have cracked a BCS bid as they would definitely have been overrated in the polls going into the Boise matchup if they had been undefeated as well.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information