• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish shoelace beats their ass.. old ******

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      I wish shoelace beats their ass.. old ******
      i do too, but the guy has got to stay healthy first.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        TCU or Boise would definitely be the favorites to beat Ohio State this year.

That's also the most realistic Rose Bowl matchup at this point.

I don't think OSU will pass Wisconsin. I think if we see OSU beat Michigan they'll play in the Orange bowl, with the Sugar bowl taking TCU to play an SEC.
        Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 11-25-2010, 03:53 PM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

why would the Sugar take TCU over Ohio State? This doesn't make sense from the tendency of the BCS in the past to take the money drawing teams like OSU and Notre Dame as at-larges as soon as they get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            why would the Sugar take TCU over Ohio State? This doesn't make sense from the tendency of the BCS in the past to take the money drawing teams like OSU and Notre Dame as at-larges as soon as they get the chance.
            cuz tcu is better than you guys.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

But the Sugar would make a ******** more money from Ohio State ahead of TCU.

Comment

I don't know why they would, there's no benefit to having TCU. Worse ratings certainly. But a lot of the projections have the sugar bowl opting for TCU over Ohio State.

Works out for me. Florida traveling is easier/safer then New Orleans, and tickets to the Orange Bowl are much cheaper.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  But the Sugar would make a ******** more money from Ohio State ahead of TCU.
                  i know this, but i wanna see the best teams play. i could care less about how much money is made.

Comment

Like I've said before, it's not hard to get up for one game when you've played a bunch of patsies all year that don't really force you to use your depth and challenge you consistently.
                    This is completely assbackwards. If anything it is more tough to get up an face someone after facing a bunch of nobodies. It is a lot tougher to deal with when you get punched back by someone your own size.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      i know this, but i wanna see the best teams play. i could care less about how much money is made.
                      That's great. When you get named to the Sugar Bowl committee, maybe they'll care about what you have to say.

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      This is completely assbackwards. If anything it is more tough to get up an face someone after facing a bunch of nobodies. It is a lot tougher to deal with when you get punched back by someone your own size.
                      It's tougher when you have to play your players for all four quarters. It takes a bigger toll on both your starters and your depth players to play for four quarters against a solid football team than it does to play your starters for a half against the Little Sisters of the Poor.

Comment

I already hated Ohio State before. Now I hate it with an even bigger passion.

So, I'm gonna say it for the millionth time: there's no point in playing in a contest you can't win. We want playoffs, and we want it now.

Comment

That's great. When you get named to the Sugar Bowl committee, maybe they'll care about what you have to say.
                          Maybe when you get a better attitude ill care about what you have to say.

Comment

My sincerest apologies for telling the truth. No one gives a flying **** what you want unless you're going to be putting money in their pocket.

Comment

My sincerest apologies for telling the truth. No one gives a flying **** what you want unless you're going to be putting money in their pocket.
                              ill give em a couple bucks if they pick the right games.

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                ill give em a couple bucks if they pick the right games.
                                A couple bucks =/= millions of bucks. The Sugar Bowl would make more money putting Notre Dame against Michigan than it would off of Boise State against TCU. They don't give a rat's ass about who the team du jour is. In the end, money decides who goes. If you're trying to make money and you take TCU or Boise over Ohio State or, say, Alabama, you are officially a dumbass. The BCS people may be stubborn and arrogant, but they know how to make money.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information