Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Titus Young Catch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzBAL-BTUW4

And to think this amazing catch Kellen Moore/Titus Young goes to waste with 9 seconds left because he missed those two chip shots :(

along with the saints lateral play back in the day...this will go down as the greatest play that lead to nothing but heart break.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

if you ignore the situation, this catch wasn't that amazing. i'd say the throw from kellen moore was more impressive.
      I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        if you ignore the situation, this catch wasn't that amazing. i'd say the throw from kellen moore was more impressive.
        The decision to have just two safeties deep on a Hail Mary is even more stupidly impressive.

Comment

Damnit Bratz

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            The decision to have just two safeties deep on a Hail Mary is even more stupidly impressive.
            except it wasn't a Hail Mary. The only deep WR was Young on a Post Route. They had a TO, 9 seconds, and what everyone presumed to be a decent kicker. They could have thrown the ball 20 yards shorter and set up a long field goal. Nevada was right to defend it as a normal play, but the safety should have PI'd him and took the 15 yards.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information