Greatest OLs in CFB History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
    Don't downplay LP's talent, that guy was an out of this world talent at RB with a deadly combo of size and speed. Guy was just a terrible person.

LP+Ahman Green+Scheslinger+Frazier+Oline = Best run game of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
      LP+Ahman Green+Scheslinger+Frazier+Oline = Best run game of all time?
      You don't need the question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
        The 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers, best running attack and best team in college football history, that O-Line blew people off the ball even when everybody knew the run was coming.
        As bad as I hate them, that's the other team I put up there in the greatest college teams of this era. Those guys and '94 PSU are my top two, with me obviously giving the homer edge to PSU. I was all ready to include the Miami team that lost to Clarett in that same group. Lawrence Phillips was a beast, too bad he had to be a thug.

Guru,
        Get over yourself, nobody cares if I prefer one horrible QB over a slighty less horrible QB. Believe it or not, they both played in other places other than Miami so it's not like you're the end all expert opinion. Not that it means a whole lot but Feeley does have a better career passer rating so it's like I'm extremely far off.

Comment

Wow noone mentioned Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer? i dont think theres ever been a tackle tandem better than them 2. Deffinatly shouldnt be in the best OL category, but just deserve a mention

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
            Wow noone mentioned Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer? i dont think theres ever been a tackle tandem better than them 2. Deffinatly shouldnt be in the best OL category, but just deserve a mention
            Originally posted by gstock05 View Post
            I'm not sure all the starters, but one of the OSU offensive lines in the mid-early 90's had Korey Stringer and Orlando Pace as bookend tackles. That was a truely dominant line...

Always helps to read at least part of the thread prior to posting.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information