2010 Heisman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    I wonder where Denard Robinson got his #1 vote from...
    LOL AHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA DO YOU KNOW WHO DREW SHARP IS?!!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa
    I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
      I wonder where Denard Robinson got his #1 vote from...
      He got it from Jon Spencer of centralohio.com.

Yeah, you read that right. A guy who writes for a Columbus, OH news website voted Denard Robinson #1.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
        He got it from Jon Spencer of centralohio.com.

Yeah, you read that right. A guy who writes for a Columbus, OH news website voted Denard Robinson #1.
        Drew Sharp probably voted for Chris L. Rucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Drew Sharp probably voted for Chris L. Rucker.
          He actually had Denard on his ballot, just not #1.

Sharp voted:

1. Andrew Luck
          2. LaMichael James
          3. Denard Robinson

Comment

Looks like Luck is the clear cut number 2 and should have double digit first place votes when all is said and done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

It's Cam!

Surprise. :/

Comment

freaking sucks not even a small love for Boise State . Haters .

Comment

I hate how the Heisman never has any suspense to it.

Comment

Yay Cam. Wasn't any doubt but still awesome.

One of the best seasons of all time in College Football history. Now he's just gotta finish it off in Glendale.

Comment

This is kind of a dumb question but it occurred to me when I saw the Heisman court on ESPN and saw how Cam Newton dwarfed everyone. Is Cam physically the biggest person to ever win the Heisman? I'm thinking Ron Dayne probably had a few pounds on Newton but was only 5' 10". Anyone else close?

Comment

Originally posted by Foosballphan View Post
                        This is kind of a dumb question but it occurred to me when I saw the Heisman court on ESPN and saw how Cam Newton dwarfed everyone. Is Cam physically the biggest person to ever win the Heisman? I'm thinking Ron Dayne probably had a few pounds on Newton but was only 5' 10". Anyone else close?
                        That's a reasonable guess........I can't think of anyone. No one recently for sure.

Now if Orlando Pace had won it that year.....different story.

Comment

Anyone else notice that during one of the videos, Cam said "I treated this thing like I was a professional." Very ironic considering how much his daddy got paid.

It's a shame he won though. In a few years we'll have another empty year with no Heisman winner after they inevitably take it away from him.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                          Bortlezzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by Monomach
                          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

yeah, it's only appropriate that Newton acts "like a professional" during this whole process, lol.

I feel like there's a bit of a double standard with the whole Cam Newton thing, considering voters are punishing steroid users in baseball by not putting them into the HOF even though technically there is little actual proof they used steroids for many of them (yet we know they did), but they let Newton slide with the play for pay thing.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              yeah, it's only appropriate that Newton acts "like a professional" during this whole process, lol.

I feel like there's a bit of a double standard with the whole Cam Newton thing, considering voters are punishing steroid users in baseball by not putting them into the HOF even though technically there is little actual proof they used steroids for many of them (yet we know they did), but they let Newton slide with the play for pay thing.
                              I'm glad that 105 voters left him off their ballots entirely. At least some people still believe in college players being amateurs.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                              Bortlezzzzzzz
                              Originally posted by Monomach
                              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Cam was acting like a Douch the Whole time. Talking when others were and acting like he won even though he already knew he won.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information