Oregon's National Championship Uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon's National Championship Uniforms

We can all agree that Oregon has the most unique uniforms in the history of sports. They have enough options to create 384 different combinations so we know whatever they wear, it will not be a combination we have seen before. So what do you think they'll wear (they are the away team). Personally, I think Nike will create a brand new uniform just for this game. This is the biggest game in their history and I can't imagine they'll wear something that isn't groundbreaking.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

They should wear these. I love the all black with the flat black helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post

They should wear these. I love the all black with the flat black helmet.
      I don't think they are allowed to wear that because Auburn will be the home team. Maybe they could do like USC-UCLA do and both wear the home jerseys, but that would mean Oregon would probably wear Yellow (Black and Green are too similar to Blue as they are all dark). I've never seen a team wear gray jerseys so if Oregon could wear a carbon fiber style jersey similar to their helmets against Oregon State, that would be awesome!

Originally posted by SolidGold
      Bortlezzzzzzz
      Originally posted by Monomach
      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

my choice: grey pants, white jersey, yellow helmet :D

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          I don't think they are allowed to wear that because Auburn will be the home team. Maybe they could do like USC-UCLA do and both wear the home jerseys, but that would mean Oregon would probably wear Yellow (Black and Green are too similar to Blue as they are all dark). I've never seen a team wear gray jerseys so if Oregon could wear a carbon fiber style jersey similar to their helmets against Oregon State, that would be awesome!
          Oh yeah. Duh.

Since they're away, I'd like to see them wear these.

Comment

Wearing new flashy uniforms every game seems more gimmicky than groundbreaking to me. The Oregon Ducks are like the Lady Gaga of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              Wearing new flashy uniforms every game seems more gimmicky than groundbreaking to me. The Oregon Ducks are like the Lady Gaga of football.
              Which makes me think: ALL MEAT JERSEYS! Brilliant.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I hope they go throwbacks, just to get rid of those fruity wings

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                  Which makes me think: ALL MEAT JERSEYS! Brilliant.
                  and real duck feathers on the shoulders. :-D

Comment

They should wear purple and black, this way we can see the real National Championship Game.

Not.

Comment

same ones they wore in the civil war....those get my vote.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

they should have the green version of penn state's white uniforms....just to screw with people.

Comment

Flat black helmet>all.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Go green jersey and the yellow/gold helmet they used to wear back in the day.

I'm really learning to love Oregon's unis. The combos are endless and always fresh.

Comment

I'm another who loves their uniforms. They always seem to work for mine.

All I hope is they win though!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information