No announcement yet.

2010 Swdc Heisman Trophy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 15 in the inbox. last year it was 35 total i believe.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

send the votes in! voting ends saturday at 11:59 EST
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Is there a recount or something? What's the holdup?

Comment

Sorry. tallying the votes right now.

Comment

tallied up. I have the results, but not the time to make all the theatrics now. if someone wants to do that, they can PM me, if not, i'll do it tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information